Philips Hue Colour Starter Kit - 4 Pack
- Colour-changing smart LED light can be remotely controlled with compatible mobile and smart home devices
- App enabled light that works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Cortana
- Voice control feature lets you control lights with voice commands
- Integrated Bluetooth technology for wireless connectivity option
- Dimming feature lets you choose between bright lighting and softer lighting
- Geofencing automatically turn lights on or off when you arrive or leave home
- Can be synced with music, TV and games for coordinated, immersive effect that creates an ambiance
- Compatible with IFTTT to easily control the bulb through other compatible apps and services
- Includes a bridge for easy control of multiple lights
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2664 reviewers who responded, 2604 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great set of lights love the color change- June 26, 2018
If you get the lights on sale they are worth it!!! The phone app is easy to use and pretty much synchs up to the hub immediately. The only issue is sometimes I need to reset the hub because my internet provided is a password/login type :-( but if you don't have this than I doubt it will be an issue. Lots of light choices. Kinda wish they had a setting where lights would change automatically to different color (they might actually have it the app is pretty extensive and can be hard to use unless familiar). Overall great product and its LED so it keeps the power down! I love turning the lights down from my phone where the pups sleep.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy with product- June 22, 2018
So far, I’m very happy with this product. My son has autism and has a difficult time focusing in white lights and also can calm down from stressful situations in certain colors. This has helped him a lot in focusing on school work and being able to calm if he’s upset. Additionally it’s just a pretty cool product as well! You can control the lights from your phone from various locations, you do not have to be in the same room. The only thing is that the bulbs are slightly longer than a standard lightbulb so if there is a cover on your lamp there may be a fit problem. We were unable to put a bulb in one particular fixture because of that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I am impressed!- July 26, 2019
Never expected some of the new features. Things that exceeded my expectations... - bulb doesn’t heat when used for a long time. - lighter colors have as good brightness as other bulbs. - Hue app has a cloud connect option to manage it from anywhere. - Hue sync on my PC, works well with theatre lighting system and party lighting that changes color with the music. Very amazing! - the ease of the app to manage great features... - Alexa app being able to control colors and brightness as routine changes. Once you have it, you will feel it is a must have. If these things were advertised as much, I would have been first in line.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.