Philips Hue E12 Candelabra Smart LED Bluetooth Light Bulb - White & Colour Ambiance
Vibrant lighting ambience
- White and colour light bulb helps you find the perfect illumination for all your daytime and nighttime daily activities
- Choose from over 16 million colours to enhance the atmosphere of your parties or other occasions
Smart controlling features
- Philips Hue Bluetooth app allows you to control the lighting easily from your smartphone or tablet
- Voice-control ready design instantly pairs with your home's network integration technologies such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and IFTTT for effortless voice control
- Allows coupling with Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) to unlock the full suite of smart features of the bulb
Keep going with years of functionality
- Approximate lipespan of 25,000 hours lets you use the bulb for a long time before you need to replace it
- 5.2W of operating power reduces energy consumption
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 62 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Philips HUE color bulb. Great for ambiance lights.- October 30, 2020
Expensive but I think totally worth it. Bulbs have a 2 year warranty. Bulbs with color are more expensive than ones that just have variations of white. All the bulbs work with the HUE hub (required) and can be controlled y the phone app or through Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant device. The app can be set up to control the bulbs remotely (internet connection required). You can control them individually or as a group (like 3 bulbs for a fan or a whole room that has multiple bulbs in multiple devices). You can even use voice commands to change the color (using basic ROYGBIV colors). I've had some of my bulbs for about 2 years now and I add a new bulb to the network every so often.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great enhancement for our entryway ceiling fixutre- February 1, 2020
I wanted to include our entryway ceiling light in our Hue scenes, but I also wanted the light to function for standard lighting that one would use when greeting guests or answering the door. With the help of a Hue-friendly light switch we accomplished both. The bright and vibrant colors these bulbs are capable of producing enhance our existing scenes and give us lots of ways to create moods and environments with our Hue setup. When we need to, we can illuminate our entryway with the simple flip of a switch.
- Good Bulb, not remotely cost effective- March 5, 2021
These are fairly decent bulbs as the only real candelabra bulb answer for Hue, that's the only thing 4* about it. I think the price is quite absurd, I'd give that 2* by itself. However, the availability of these is into some kind of negative star point in comparison to the other two points above. Again, completely decent bulb, but I'm literally buying replacement light kits for all of my current candelabra ones because that plus regular Hue bulbs is egregiously more cost effective.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.