Philips Hue Econic LED Outdoor Pathway Light Base Kit - White & Colour Ambiance
Perfect outdoor lighting
- Attractive pathway light offers personalised lighting ambience to make your occasions even more special
- Dimmable feature lets you adjust the lighting between bright white tints or one of the 16 million colours as you prefer
- Works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit so that you can control your lighting with simple voice commands
- Compatibility with IFTTT allows you to program the bulb with customised actions and schedules
- Included pedestal base, power supply cables, and plug let you install the light easily on your pathways, lawns, and other outdoor areas
- High-quality aluminum construction and weatherproofing ensure years of use with up to 25,000 hours of expected lamp life
- 600 lumen output provides bright illumination that covers a large area
- 8W energy-efficient LED bulb has reduced energy consumption
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- High Quality, Beautifully Bright Lights- May 20, 2020
I just bought 4 of these to go in the landscaping surrounding my patio. I love them! They are going to look so great next to the plants I have planned to add. The lights are bright and the colors are beautiful and highly saturated. I wish the extension cords were slightly longer, but they are heavy duty and I have no doubt that they will stand up to the test of time. Very happy with this purchase!
- Econic Pedestal Light- January 5, 2021
This is a well made, good looking light that is perfect for the entrance walkway of our Ranch Style house. The package includes a 40W power supply and cable that are very well made and totally weather proof. It is part of an 18 Hue fixture system set up around the house to light wall, trees and in existing fixtures on the garage and front entry. Excellent system!
- Installing- February 13, 2021
Works great. If you want to attach the power cord to a brick wall, use the standard plastic coaxial clip with screw attached and use plastic anchors. I used 1/4” and used a 1/4” masonry bit. None of this is provided in the box nor detailed in the documentation ANYWHERE. That’s the only thing I would improve is guiding customers more in the documents.