Philips Hue Econic LED Smart Outdoor Lantern Down Wall Light - White and Colour Ambiance
Model Number: hue
Web Code: 13387564
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup
Sorry, at this time, this product cannot be picked up in-store.
Please enter a valid postal code.
Jazz up your outdoor space with varicoloured illumination from this Philips Hue Econic LED smart lantern down wall light. Generating millions of hues, this light puts a vast range of creative possibilities within your reach. Select a warm pastel for a cosy dinner, an electric red for those fun parties, and a cool green when you want to wind down.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Connect this light with your Hue bridge - sold separately - to enjoy scheduling, remote dimming, and other smart features
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit, letting you control this light with your voice
- Sturdy glass-and-metal construction enhances durability
- Understated contemporary styling allows this light to seamlessly blend in with a wide range of exteriors
- 1150-lumen maximum output ensures you have ample illumination for your outdoor activities
- Power-sipping 15-watt class A LED bulb balances functionality with efficiency
- IP44-rated protection keeps this light safe from dust and splashes
- 25,000-hour lifespan
- Philips Hue + Spotify The first-ever deep lighting and music integration translates the music you hear into the light you see. Play Spotify music on any speaker and watch your lights react (Hue Bridge required)
Smart Outdoor Light Fixture
Smart Lighting Type
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Smart Lighting Fixture Type
Works with Google Assistant
Works with Amazon Alexa
Works with Apple HomeKit
Requires Philips Hue bridge for full functionality
If you find a lower price with another retailer before you buy (or within 30 days of purchase), we’ll gladly match that price. If our own price is reduced within 30 days of purchase, we’ll match it and refund you the difference. Conditions and exclusions apply.