Philips Hue Lily XL LED Outdoor Spot Light Base Kit - White & Colour Ambiance
- Outdoor spot light base kit can be installed to brighten your patio, garden, or driveway
- Includes an LED spot light that delivers 1200 lumens of white and coloured light to fit any ambience
- LED light lets you choose from 16 million colours to create customised lighting
- Hood helps reduce glare from emitted light
- Philips Hue Bluetooth app lets you control the light using your smartphone
- Aluminum and synthetic construction withstands outdoor elements
- Includes power supply cable and plug for easy installation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- beautiful lights, easy to install- April 28, 2020
I purchase one base light, one extension light, and a couple of low voltage extension cords. One light we placed to light up a dark side of the house, and the extension light we mounted on a permeter and aimed it on a front corner of the house. The low voltage system that Hue Lily uses is a winner because it allows an inexperienced DIYer to install a system that rivals a 120 volt system that would have been installed by a licensed electrician. My house, built 2007, has about 5 outdoor electrical outlets spread around the exterior perimeter. So it was a cinch to make my two Lily lights into a system that needed only one plug. I tapped a plug about 20 feet from the first light. Then I used one Lily tee and a couple of Lily low voltage extension cords to reach the second light. We are very pleased with the end result.
- Works as Advertised!- December 19, 2020
The setup was easy. It had plenty of wire with the extension cable included with the light. I have it set up for lighting our front door for Christmas. I use some of the Hue Labs setups to automatically turn the light on and off and automatically change the colors until midnight.
- Work great for covering a large area- May 30, 2020
Bought a couple full kits (not the add-on light only). Couldn’t find the light only right now with current supply. Work well to cover an outdoor grill space I’m building. Found the “T” adapter online to run them off the same power supply.