Philips Hue Play Gradient Lightstrip for 75" and Larger TVs - Only at Best Buy
- Designed for 75" and larger TVs
- Must be connected to Philips Hue Bridge and Hue Play HDMI Sync Box (both sold separately) to operate
- Seamless blend of white and coloured LED light sets the mood for an immersive full-room entertainment experience with surround lighting in real time
- Compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Cortana for convenient voice controls
- Includes power supply and mounts for quick, easy installation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 75 reviewers who responded, 67 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice contemporary lamp. Very painful install- January 14, 2021
This is a really nice light once you get past the install. The wiring is about 7 ft long and they don't explain well how to shorten the wiring other than the power. The smaller wires have to be pushed up into the base. So you're sitting there pushing 15 ft of wire into the base before install. IF you make a mistake and go too short you will have to take the base apart and start over..... I just cut the wiring took the plates off the base and pulled out the wiring there and pushed my shorter wires through. The screws on the base plate are too small and hard to reach when the plate is against the ceiling. I would buy this again.
- Shorter than expected.- December 23, 2020
The light strip seems a bit short for the size tv it is made for. I have a 77” tv, I purchased the 75” size light strip. It’s about 8” short of the bottom of the tv on the bottom corners of the tv. There is a visible lack of lighting in those corners. At this price point it should reach further around the tv. I also think there should be one or two more mounting brackets for the lightship to make a straighter line when mounted to the back of the tv. With all of that being said I will say that it is nice to have the lightstrip that works with the rest of the hue bulbs that I already have installed.
- AWESOME Lightstrip from Philips Hue- December 21, 2020
This 55" lightstrip works great. The lighting effects are nice to have. Yet more important is the fact that they LOOK AWESOME. I found that the 55" lightstrip fit just fine on my 49" Sony TV. Also I have paired the lightstrip up with a pair of the Play Light Bars for an even better look then what the lightstrip did by it's self. Note: you will need to have a Hue Hub and a HDMI Sync Box to make the lightstrip work!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report