Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box
- Syncs your Hue smart lights and bridge (both required and sold separately; only compatible with the square-shaped Hue Bridge V2) with your on-screen media content for an immersive experience
- Lights will dim, brighten, and change colour depending on what your television is displaying
- Compatible with any Hue colour-capable light, so you can connect up to 10 additional lights to create all sorts of effects
- Four HDMI inputs allow you connect different media devices with your Hue smart lights (not compatible with smart TV apps)
- App enabled to let you customize the settings of your lighting setup, like changing the speed of effects, the brightness, and more
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1148 reviewers who responded, 925 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome addition to HD OLED TV- 1 mars 2020
I used to have a Philips TV when the first flat screen tv's came out in 2006. The coolest feature of the TV was the backlighting on the sides of tv that reproduced the colors on the TV screen. We enjoy for several years. I have not seen any other TV's with this feature so assumed it was a one time thing. When I came upon this and saw I could do the same surround lighting once again with this unit, I immediately bought it. It is really incredible, works great and colors are very accurate to what is on the screen. The lighting for music is really cool also and lights the room up nicely matching the beat of music playing. Cool tech product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An amazing Product- 7 janvier 2021
An amazing Product (actually the entire HUE line is amazing). I have 5 Stand alone Hue products and about 40 bulbs. I love every one. Are there other products out there that appear to do the same thing for less money? Sure. Key word there was "appear". The color spectrum with the HUE products is unsurpassed. The partners with whom they work to develop(?) additional applications make using every product a breeze and the 3rd party apps are more plentiful and more creative than any other system I've seen. I have owned 3 other, less expensive brands so I've done hands on comparisons. Spend the extra money. You will not be disappointed.
- Conflicts with other Hue control devices- 20 janvier 2021
This item SEEMS like a good idea for someone who wants to retrofit a TV with backlighting. It works great if you've got no other media-controlled Hue devices in your home, but if you do - you're in for a hassle each and every time that you want to run the other one. Hue's logic isn't smart enough to realize that you only want to control your computer if you're using your computer. It all entertainment devices, or you have to go into the app and manually make changes. This wholly defeats the purpose of home automation, and makes integration with Google/Siri/Alexa are true PITA. Combine it with the price tag, and it's a waste of money.