Philips Hue Signe Smart Bluetooth LED Table Lamp
Reliable lighting for your desk
- Brightness of 760 lumens ensures you get all the illumination you need whether you're reading a book, browsing the web on your laptop, or doing pretty much anything else
- Colour changing LEDs give you a variety of shades and hues to choose from so you can select the colour that fits your mood
- Dimmable functionality lets you adjust the brightness of the lamp and set the perfect ambience
Smart lighting for your home
- Compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple Homekit so you can control it with your voice
- Geo-fencing functionality lets you program it to automatically switch on when you're approaching home
- Bluetooth and Zigbee connectivity for pairing with your smartphone or a Hue Bridge (sold separately) gives you access to additional functions
- Compatible with IFTTT so you can program it to respond to particular triggers
- 10W lamp is bright enough to cover your desk, tabletop, or other similar surfaces
- Lifespan of 25,000 hours offers years of use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome little light.- January 9, 2021
OM Goodness, this table light is Awesome its bright, small, and the colors Wow! This little light brighten up my whole bedroom, I like it in the front, than the backside. Yes I Do Recommend this light, the price I didn’t like but what the heck. When you think about it you will have to buy the lightbulbs and a lamp, this here is all in one......Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing and Unique Lamp- February 19, 2021
I started integrating Philips-Hue smart lights a few months back and have been wanting this lamp for the longest time! Finally purchased and it looks amazing on my nightstand! Love that I can also sync it to work with my Philips-Hue Play light bars on my TV for amazing effect! I even bought one of these, as a gift, for my friends new apartment!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a try for atmosphere- April 26, 2021
It is a very cool concept, but didn’t do what I needed it to. This is very cool that you can control it with the app via bluetooth and did not need the Philips Hue Bridge. Set up was simple. You plug the power adapter into the outlet, download the Philips Hue app, and it walks you through the process. Once you have everything set up, it does have a lot of options for different moods. The amount of shades is pretty impressive, but the biggest thing I wanted it to do was to actually light up a big room which I just couldn’t quite do. If you are trying to set a mood for gaming, watching tv, or listening to music, then this would be worthwhile. If you wanted this to do that and illuminate a large room for reading or just wanting the light to cover a large portion of the room, then you’ll be disappointed. They are more of a focused light. These are pretty expensive if you are trying to light up multiple rooms. I was going to purchase the floor lamp version, but after this experience, I will go with something else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.