Philips Multigroom Series 7000 Wet/Dry Shaver (MG7770/18)
- Showerproof design makes this shaver ideal for wet and dry applications
- Contains 23 pieces for styling the face, head, body
- DualCut blades for extremely uniform and precise results
- Steel frame and rubber grip let you hold the shaver firmly and conveniently to achieve better control
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with 5 hours of runtime minimizes the need for recharging
- Charge status indicator lights let you instantly know whether the device has charged or not
- Includes cleaning brush and storage case for added convenience
Maintenance & Storage
- Cleaning Brush
- Storage Pouch
Of the 300 reviewers who responded, 268 would recommend this product.
- Quality Bag???- April 24, 2019
Seriously?? When you write "Quality Bag" on your packaging, and the customer finds a piece of crap bag inside that is literally made out of landscaping fabric, you only undermine your company's credibility. This is the exact material you buy in a roll at the hardware store to bury in your garden in order to suppress weeds from growing. This will not protect the razor you just invested in, and as other reviewers stated, the razor's power switch will be activated easily while traveling. The box you purchased it with is a better quality case, but wasn't designed to use as one. You will need a better case for the razor and all the extra pieces.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would Highly Recommend This Trimmer- June 20, 2019
I'm Very Pleased So Far With The Performance , Plenty Of Power And Love The Precision Of The Blades …. Self Sharpening They Provide A Very Accurate Trim Result . I Use The Trimmer Primarily For Beard & Mustache Maintenance, So Can Not Give A Fair Assessment Of The Generous Number Of Attachments, I Can Only Suppose They Would Perform As Well. I Feel Phillips Has A Real Winner In The Multigroom 7000 Trimmer As Stated In Other Reviews It Has Plenty Of Life In One Charge And Power Stays Consistent. Only Down Side Is Positioning Of Power Button As It Is Sometimes Easy To Accidently Shut It Of While Trimming , But Again That's Certainly No Deal BreakerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I can't be happier!- May 6, 2020
Despite me being a complete beginner, the Norelco Multigroom 9000 made the whole experience feel easy! Quality: The device feels rigged and solid, yet easy to handle Trimming/Shaving: I had a very thick beard due to not shaving/trimming for a while, yet the Norelco didn't have any problem getting me a nice clean shave! Tools/Attachments: The Norelco Multigroom 9000 came with every single attachment that I could think of to keep myself well-groomed! It's an all-in-one device for hair, beard, and body. Bottomline: - Supurb quality. - Shaves/Trims fast. - Battery lasts for so long. - Warranty is unmatched. - Worth every penny and more!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.