Philips OneBlade Wet & Dry Electric Shaver (QP2520/21) - Lime Green
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Wet and dry use offers versatility for your shaving needs
- OneBlade technology lets you shave, trim, or edge any length of hair without going to close to the skin
- Cutter moves rapidly at 200x per second with a dual protection system for a fast, comfortable shave on long hairs
- Dual-sided blade allows for sharp lines and clean edges
- Use the 1mm, 3mm, or 5mm click-on stubble combs for even stubble
- Battery charges in 1 hour and offers 45 minutes of usage time on a full charge
Maintenance & Storage
- Oneblade Shaver
- Beard Comb
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 816 reviewers who responded, 735 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Get close and no razor burns love it- February 28, 2021
Because it’s a awesome cordless razor , I’ve had the copy cat version and this is great I don’t mind shaving nowYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great trimmer and razor- September 18, 2016
Philips gave me this product to review and I must say I like it very much. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and this is goign to be my razor and trimmer from now on. The first thing I noticed is the "strength" of it. It won't get stuck or pinch the harder hairs, which is nice. The different spacers were a cool feature, as I like my beard to keep some length. The battery seems to be good at keeping its charge too. Only downside I could think of was that with the "strength" of it, sometimes little hairs tend to fly everywhere instead of falling right down. It's no big deal though. Overall I would recommend it for your shaving needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic case of one product trying to do too much- December 30, 2017
Good for trimming beard but not shaving or edging, size of the blade face is too small, it gets stuck on beard hairs and you have to constantly stop and take the guard off to tap it out. This is a product that should be marketed as a beard trimmer and nothing else. I was hoping this product could do all that it said it would so that I could replace my shaving razor, beard trimmer and styler. I have had a full beard for 13 years, I have owned much better beard trimmers that didn’t require expensive blade replacements every few months. It does not do ALL it says it can, for this reason I would not recommend. Very, very disappointingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.