Philips S9000 Prestige Wet/Dry Shaver (SP9860/13)
- Cordless rotary shaver's waterproof design means you can shave in the shower if you're in a rush
- Multi-direction ContourDetect heads follow every contour of your face
- BeardAdapt Sensor checks the hair density 15 times per second and automatically adapts the shaver to your hair
- NanoTech precision blades are strengthened with nano particles and are designed with sharp edges for a close, comfortable shave -- even on a seven-day beard
- Metal-coated rings with metallic pigments allow the razor to glide smoothly over your face and neck as it shaves
- 3 settings (Sensitive, Normal, Fast) let you personalize for the exact type of shave you need
- Lithium-ion battery gives 60-minutes of shave time after a 3-hour full charge on the included Qi-enabled wireless charging pad
- Included click-on trimmer gives you additional fine trimming abilities for moustaches and sideburns
- Easy to maintain -- simply open the razor head after use and rinse out under the faucet
Maintenance & Storage
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 1 Travel Case
- 1 Qi Charging Pad
- 1 Precision Trimming Head
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
- Not happy with this machine- June 26, 2020
The head of the machine falls several times in each shaving. Little pressure and it separates from the machine. disaster. Now I have to go back to my old Philips shaving machine, which I purchased more than 10 years ago and it works better than this machine. I could not return it to the store now because of corona virus.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Just wow- November 4, 2018
This is not my first electric shaver. I used foil one (Baraun) and few rotary (Philips). This is the best I ever had hands down. I love the design but how it shave.... wow... so nice, quiet operation, and very close shave. Wireless charging is just an icing on the cake. I really hope that Philips will allow me to buy replacement shaving head in couple of years and quality wil be the same.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great shaver a little bulky- August 30, 2020
The shaver give me great shaves with no irritation except for the mustache area where I have to pass my 1520 (1000 série) for a better job. I don’t see any advantage to the charging pad instead of a cord. It makes it more bulky for nothing specially if you travel a lot. It takes a lot of place for nothing. Other than that, it’s a great shaverYes, I would recommend this to a friend.