Philips Series 3000 Beard Trimmer (BT3216/16)
- Lift and Trim system guides hairs to the blades and captures low-lying hairs for even trimming results
- Stainless-steel blades provide long-lasting sharpness to let you achieve the three-day stubble, short beard, or long beard of your dreams
- Skin-friendly blades keep your skin smooth
- 20 lock-in length settings ranging from 0.5 to 10mm with 0.5mm precision
- 60 minutes of cordless use lets you get the job done
- Battery indicator lights let you know when the battery is low, empty, full, or charging
- Detachable head allows for easy cleaning after every trim
- Ergonomic design keeps your fingers and wrist relaxed for easier handling
- Travel and storage pouch keep all of your tools together for simplicity
Maintenance & Storage
- Travel Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great beardtrimmer!- July 6, 2018
I received a free sample of the Norelco Beardtrimmer 3000. What I really liked about it was how close of a trim it provides. I have had other beard trimmers that don`t get as close to my skin. I also like the form and feel of the device itself. It fit in my hand nicely and comfortably. I`ve had other beardtrimmers that seem very small in my hand, and almost slippery. This one felt more durable, and the texture of the plastic used for the body of the device provided more grip. For example, I used the Norelco Beardtrimmer after getting out of the shower, and even with wet hands, I was able to use it accurately. Overall, I think it is a great product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great!- July 2, 2018
I received a free Norelco Beardtrimmer 3000 in the mail, and I have to say, this thing is awesome! Overall, I love the design and functionality of the trimmer. This product has a feature that allows you to change the length of the trim, which I find very handy. I think the best thing about this product is how well it cuts, so you can get a very quick and precise trim easily. Compared to what I had before, this is much more powerful in terms of cutting power. Also, the fact that it's cordless and charged by AC adapter is very convenient. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good beard trimmer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use, lightweight, and effective.- July 12, 2018
I received this beard trimmer to review so I am going to give my comment. Overall I really liked it. It was lightweight without feeling cheep. The the plastic is smooth and easy to hold on to. I really like how you change the different levels with dial. It's clearly marked so it is easy to make sure you are on the right one. The blade didn't tug on my beard or get stuck. The guard was easy to remove and rinse off. It seems like a simple, but good quality product. I actually like it better than the one i have it. It big enough but also light so it would be easier to travel with. Also it isn't as loud as the one I have which is nice.