Philips Series 6000 Rotary Shaver (S6610/11)
- Anti-friction coating is applied on the rings to avoid abrasion on skin during a close shave
- Multi-precision blades offer maximum accuracy, even on short stubble
- Five-direction flex heads move independently along your contour without missing a spot
- Durably made from plastic and rubber
- Waterproof and fully washable for easy maintenance
- Lithium-ion battery offers 90 minutes of cordless use on 1-hour charge
- Battery indicator updates the status of the battery
- Innovative LED display comes with icons for a single-touch operation
Maintenance & Storage
- Trimmer Head
- Power Cord
- Cleaning Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 161 reviewers who responded, 138 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice- June 13, 2021
The product has great features. The product has great stuff.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No more cuts- March 1, 2019
Thanks to the Stellar Product Testing Panel for providing me with this Electric Shaver. This has made shaving not such a chore. I've been able to get a close clean shave easily without a bunch of cuts & irritation to my face. I've always been afraid to dry shave as I assumed the razor would tear up my skin & leave razor burns however I have found I can now shave without shaving cream. The trimmer is an added bonus. It is great for my ear hairs as well as leaving a nice straight line at my sideburn. I sometimes like to have a short beard in the winter & the trimmer is perfect for touchups. I threw my old razor out because this is my new go to!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn’t shave close - wet or dry.- June 13, 2021
I always switch to another shaver mid-shave. It just doesn’t cut my beard.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.