Philips Series 7000 Wet/Dry Cordless Rotary Shaver (S7910/16) - Light Blue
- SkinGlide rings with microspheres glide effortlessly over your skin to reduce friction
- Multi-direction flex heads follow the curves of your face with minimal pressure
- Aquatec technology ensures a comfortable dry shave or refreshing wet shave
- Gentle precision blades carefully cut hairs for a smooth finish
- BeardAdapt Sensor provides an efficient shave, even in areas with denser hair
- Personal Shave Plan co-developed with dermatologists and sensitive shave settings deliver a customized shave
- SmartClick precision trimmer makes quick work of trimming your moustache and sideburns
- Battery recharges in one hour for 50 minutes of shaving time; 5-minute quick charge powers it up for one full shave
Maintenance & Storage
- Travel Pouch
- Precision Trimmer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My new replacement for my manual razor!- March 11, 2020
Upon receiving the product, I was somewhat skeptical. I have not had the best experience with previous electric razors. The product gives a nice close shave with minimal effort. My favorite features are the ability to use it wet/dry and the sensitivity control. The product instructions were a necessary read and easy to follow. This electric razor did not dry out my skin like previous ones and gave a nice close shave. This razor met and exceeded my expectations. The only con is the size of the storage/cleaning device. It takes up quite a bit of room on my vanity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This shaver is fantastic!- June 19, 2021
I bought this shaver to replace an earlier model Phiilips-Norelco shaver that had worn out, which I believe was a Series 5000. It was similar in appearance, but had no means of connecting a recharger, except via two small connecting points, one on each side, that made contact with the charging-cleaning station. That old shaver had been the best electric shave I'd ever had, to that point. This new Norelco Shaver has outstripped the shave of the old one, by an order of magnitude! The SkinGlide Rings give it the ability to slide effortortlessly over my sensitive skin with no sticking, while maintaining a close enough contact to cut each whisker at the optimum closeness. The re-designrd charger-cleaning station, improves on the idea of the original, making it easier to use. You've totally outdone yourselves with this new model!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This Product is a Pleasure!- March 8, 2020
The product was really a pleasant surprise. I think I can make it the main shaving method in my routine. the shave just as clean as you would get with a traditional razor (although I know it depends on the person). The app is cool but I dont think it really adds anything to the experience. It just told me to make more circular motions while using it. In my opinion this could just be in the instructions and isn`t really a needed feature. Pros -The cleaning stand is outstanding. I used it and I did not see one hair inside the razor after the cleaning cycle ended. -Very close shave -The sensitivity control is very nice Cons -Instructions are a must read and they are not the most intuitive instructions that I have come across -Wish the travel case had a space for the charger