Philips Series 7000 Wet/Dry Cordless Rotary Shaver (S7910/16) - Light Blue
- SkinGlide rings with microspheres glide effortlessly over your skin to reduce friction
- Multi-direction flex heads follow the curves of your face with minimal pressure
- Aquatec technology ensures a comfortable dry shave or refreshing wet shave
- Gentle precision blades carefully cut hairs for a smooth finish
- BeardAdapt Sensor provides an efficient shave, even in areas with denser hair
- Personal Shave Plan co-developed with dermatologists and sensitive shave settings deliver a customized shave
- SmartClick precision trimmer makes quick work of trimming your moustache and sideburns
- Battery recharges in one hour for 50 minutes of shaving time; 5-minute quick charge powers it up for one full shave
Maintenance & Storage
- Travel Pouch
- Precision Trimmer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Product is good but it has disadvantage:- 16 juin 2021
I chose this rating; 1 retaining ring 2.Travel lockYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new replacement for my manual razor!- 11 mars 2020
Upon receiving the product, I was somewhat skeptical. I have not had the best experience with previous electric razors. The product gives a nice close shave with minimal effort. My favorite features are the ability to use it wet/dry and the sensitivity control. The product instructions were a necessary read and easy to follow. This electric razor did not dry out my skin like previous ones and gave a nice close shave. This razor met and exceeded my expectations. The only con is the size of the storage/cleaning device. It takes up quite a bit of room on my vanity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feedback- 16 juin 2021
Ancdef this is for security testing security centre of excellenceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.