Philips SoniCare DiamondClean Smart Electric Toothbrush (HX9954/64) - Lunar Blue
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- DiamondClean Smart technology with 5 brushing modes delivers a deep and effective clean
- Real-time feedback and personalised coaching helps you to improve your technique
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers cord-free convenience
- Includes Connected Sonicare toothbrush handle, Premium Plaque Control brush head, Premium White brush head, Premium Gum Health brush head, TongueCare+ brush head, brush head holder, charging glass, charging travel case, and wall plug
- Connected Sonicare Toothbrush Handle
- Premium Plaque Control Brush Head
- Premium White Brush Head
- Premium Gum Health Brush Head
- TongueCare+ Brush Head
- Premium Brush Head Holder
- Charging Glass
- Charging Travel Case
- Wall Plug
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
- Latest Version is Best Ever!- June 30, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This latest version of the Sonic toothbrush line is the best ever. The speed and sound and vibrations not only feel like they are doing a great job on your teeth, but it is more comfortable in the mouth. The app could use a little work in tracking location of the brushing, but overall it is a great tool for keeping your teeth clean and healthy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite toothbrush- June 27, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have used this product for the last several years, and definitely it is the best toothbrush I have ever used. the battery life is amazing and it is simple to charge. I love that it has various cleaning modes and the refill plan ensures I have a good tooth brush head. The customer service from Philips has been amazing! My previous brush began to make some louder noises than usual. I contacted Philips and they sent me a replacement within 1 week. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone who is interested in their dental health.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product- September 18, 2018
Since I started using this toothbrush, I can tell a difference in the cleanliness of my teeth. This is the best toothbrush because of the options for cleaning gums, tongue and two for teeth. Plus, i travel a lot, and the travel case is great because you can connect it to your computer to charge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dramatic improvement in dental appearance- June 23, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My hygienist recommended switching from a conventional toothbrush to the DiamondClean Sonic, because my teeth had been difficult to clean, and were becoming discolored. Within a week of first use, I noticed that my teeth felt and looked much cleaner, and the discoloration had receded.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bluetooth connection is unusable- November 17, 2020
Love the toothbrush, but it won't connect to the app 95% of the time, so don't spend money on a connected toothbrush, because it will not work By the way, I have had this brush for 1 year and even now, with multiple updates it won't even connect onceNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.