Philips SoniCare ExpertClean Electric Toothbrush (HX9610/17) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Electric toothbrush with advanced Sonic technology pulses water between teeth for an unbeatable clean
- Removes 10x more plaque than manual brushing to keep your teeth healthier
- Three modes and three intensity levels deliver a personalized cleaning experience
- Progress reports provide guidance to help you improve and maintain your healthy brushing habits
- Li-ion battery charges fully in 12 hours and deliver up to two weeks of use on a single charge
- Includes two brush heads, a charger, and travel case
- 2 Brush Heads
- Travel Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 207 reviewers who responded, 196 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best toothbrush ever- September 3, 2019
I absolutely love my expertclean Phillips toothbrush. It gives a precise clean that removes debris and plaque with no problems. It's loaded with power that helps restores your gums and teeth. With the ability to change the speed and cleaning modes right at your finger tips. It's also Bluetooth enabled and has its own app to help keep track of your brushing habits. I would recommend it to everyone I know. The brush heads are so easy to remove and install. The battery life is so good one charge could last two weeks. I noticed it deep cleaned my teeth and helped my gums to not be so sensitive. I received it free for my honest review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Toothbrush. Bluetooth is a little iffy- February 21, 2021
So this toothbrush is really great. It's slick, it cleaned my teeth well, nice sensing mechanism for when I brush too hard. And the App logs my brushing so I can monitor how I'm doing day to day since I'm lazy and forget to brush sometimes. However, the Bluetooth keeps crapping out. After 6 months I had to reach out to Philips Customer Support and they thankfully sent me replacement without hesitation. Yet after 2 months I had to delete the Bluetooth profile and re-add it again which was a little annoying. Hopefully the Bluetooth will stay strong for a long time. I just expected the Connectivity to be a little more reliable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This toothbrush is exquisite! Thank you Phillips!- September 4, 2019
My teeth have NEVER been so clean! I can’t stop running my tongue over them because they feel as smooth as freshly polished porcelain! This toothbrush is off the hook with features like the 3levels of cleaning intensity with 3 different cleaning features! I was able to customize to my mouths individual needs.... PLUS I added in the very easy to use customizable Bluetooth app from Philips & now I have a whole new outlook on my oral care! The weekly update shows me how long I’m brushing & that I’m putting to much pressure while brushing! I love, love, love this toothbrush! Seriously thank you Phillips!╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──*:*:・ﾟYes, I would recommend this to a friend.