Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean Sonic Toothbrush (HX6817/01)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the ProtectiveClean collection
- Replace the brush head any time with a fresh head to maintain gum and mouth health
- With 31,000 oscillations per minute, this Sonic toothbrush is turbo-charged to keep your teeth, gums, and mouth cleaner than any manual toothbrush can
- Pressure sensor lets you know if you're pressing/brushing too hard
- Battery level indicator lets you know when you need to charge up your Sonicare
- Enjoy a full charge in approximately 1 hour
- Features a timer, taking out the guesswork and making sure you brush for the time recommended by dentists
- Connects smart brush handle and smart brush heads
- Handles: 1 x Protective Clean
- Brush Heads: 1 x C2 Optimal Plaque Control
- 1 x Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1189 reviewers who responded, 1137 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bad Design- June 2, 2018
This is a poorly designed electric toothbrush. The finish on the outside of the brush handle is very slippery when wet, it's easy to accidentally push in the on-off button while brushing thus messing up the timer, it sticks in its base when removing it sometimes, & there's an unnecessary beep sound when replacing it on the base to tell users it's charging. The beep isn't needed because there's a green light that comes on at the same time. This is my 3rd Sonicare brush & it'll probably be my last because of all the problems with it. The previous 2 brushes were great in design & brushing performance. I definitely don't recommend this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Switched from Oral B, and I'm Not Looking Back- December 11, 2020
I previously had the Oral-B toothbrush and used it for about 6 years. Recently the battery went low and I figured I'd switch to Sonicare. There is a marked improvement in the cleanliness of my teeth that I felt since the beginning. The bristles on the end penetrate my gums much better than the overly aggressive vibrations from the Oral B. The proof will be when I go to the dentist, but I'm fairly confident that I will show improvement. There are higher end models of this toothbrush, but unless there is a deal this brush is fantastic and will do the job it was intended to do. With it's lithium ion battery it should last for a very long time, too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!- March 15, 2018
I received this product in exchange for my unbiased opinion. This toothbrush was fabulous at making my teeth feel clean and shiny. I loved the vibrating feature that told you when to move to another section of your mouth. My other favorite feature was that it indicates when to change the head. It also will automatically stop when you have completed your brushing and only needs charged about every two weeks. This product came out of the box and was ready to go. The instructions were easy to understand. Compared to my previous model this toothbrush was steps ahead. I can no say enough about this product. I would rate it with 5 stars.