Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean Sonic Toothbrush (HX6870/41)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the ProtectiveClean collection
- With 31,000 oscillations per minute, this Sonic toothbrush is turbo-charged to keep your teeth, gums, and mouth cleaner than any manual toothbrush can
- Pressure sensor lets you know if you're pressing/brushing too hard
- Battery level indicator lets you know when you need to charge up your Sonicare
- Enjoy a full charge in approximately 1 hour
- Features a timer, taking out the guesswork and making sure you brush for the time recommended by dentists
- Connects smart brush handle and smart brush heads
- Replace the brush head any time with a fresh head to maintain gum and mouth health
- Handles: 1 x Protective Clean
- Brush Heads: 1 x W Diamond Clean
- 1 x Travel Case
- 1 x Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 135 reviewers who responded, 126 would recommend this product.
- No cavities for over a decade- January 20, 2021
Facts: Since I started using this toothbrush I’ve not had any cavities for over a decade. Amazing technology. Why four stars vs. five? The toothbrush has a record ( per my years of ownership) of failure with the metal sonic bar that you attach the toothbrush on. I’ve had to replace at least two times the average device lasting 2-3 years max. There is a warranty does not cover over two years. This has not been a deal breaker because of the amazing cleaning resulting in a healthy mouth. A healthy mouth is very important for your entire overall health. “I am sharing this review as part of the Sonicare Prestige SweepstakesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it but after 2 months needs to be replaced.- February 9, 2020
I love the fresh clean feeling after brushing with the 6100. But I am disappointed that it already needs to be replaced / serviced at two months of having it. I also had to change the the toothbrush brush head (I purchased the C3 heads and used one of those first). When I put on the toothbrush head that came with my 6100 it didn’t fit on the metal shaft. It was very loose and would fall off. The brush was also louder than usual and it sounds like a rattle / something is loose in the unit. I contact customer support to get help with my issue and they were quick and efficient to help me out. Now I’m just waiting on my replacement handle.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed.- June 15, 2021
I have bought Philips' products for years but am frankly disappointed in your toothbrushes. One would think, for the prices charged in Canada, that they would be durable. In fact they are not. The first Diamond model that we purchased lasted barely two years when the battery failed. It was only used by my wife and myself. The battery cannot be replaced, rendering it useless. Our current model will not hold a charge, sometimes cutting out in mid-brushing. Otherwise the performance is what we expected, brushing well and offering variable controls. But we will not be buying another until we are assured that these quality shortcomings have been resolved.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.