Philips Vivid 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the Vivid collection, which sports an attractive insignia of the unit’s total storage capacity
- 128GB of storage capacity offers ample room to back up your files
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 allows high-speed transfers of files
- Compatible with both PC (Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10 and Linux 2.4 and higher operating systems) and Mac (Mac OS X and higher) systems
- The USB cord can be plugged into ports which support USB 2.0 and above
- ReadyBoost compatibility allows you to use your flash drive as RAM for enhanced system performance
- USB Flash Drive
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Keep the Reciept- December 8, 2019
had it since September, used it like 5 times, now it wont boot, it freezes the computer when plugged in, and I cant even warranty it, cause i don't have the receipt anymore. Flash drives are things people buy and expect to just work. not die a month later losing them time, money, important files, and memories. TLDR. not worth it, its unreliable, poorly built
Not helpful (7)Report
- Gets stuck, do not buy. Spend more on other drives- October 10, 2020
The Usb drive maxes at 80mbytes a second and would always get stuck. Done, everything explained in one sentence.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- DO NOT BUY- February 19, 2021
I used it 12 times and now it is in the recycle bin. It is totally locked up and unrecoverable. Please do not buy. Most noname brands are better. Would give it zero stars if there was an option for it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report