Philips Vivid 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the Vivid collection, which sports an attractive insignia of the unit’s total storage capacity
- 256GB of storage capacity offers ample room to back up your files
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 allows high-speed transfers of files
- Compatible with both PC (Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10 and Linux 2.4 and higher operating systems) and Mac (Mac OS X and higher) systems
- The USB cord can be plugged into ports which support USB 2.0 and above
- ReadyBoost compatibility allows you to use your flash drive as RAM for enhanced system performance
- USB Flash Drive
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Defective USB- February 8, 2020
Very disappointed. I bought this USB drive yesterday. It worked fine on the first file transfer. When I moved 1Gb today, I have noticed that speed on transfer drops down to zero. I have tried to load it with movies and as I expected, it loads very slow and almost impossible to play movies. I have tried optimizing it, reformating it, changing to NTFS but nothing works. Its just not working. It's my mistake I discarded the packaging on my way home and I think the return policy states to keep the original policy. Philips should test their products before selling them for public and may sure they are functional.
Not helpful (1)Report
- The reviews don't lie- April 18, 2020
i read the reviews, some said it just didn't work, i thought, how bad can it be? I just need it for music in my car so i got this item nonetheless. Was i ever wrong. I got the item, plugged it into my computer, first thing i noticed was the transfer speed fluctuated up and down and wasn't very stable, exactly what some of the reviews said. Eventually, i got the music onto the USB and plugged it into my car. The music played for 10 mins, then started to stutter and i couldn't select the files. After unplugging it a few times, it froze my car's system. I gave up, and went to check on my computer, and what now the computer doesn't even detect the USB, it's dead. The USB thumb drive was in use for less than 10 mins and it died!! Don't buy this item!!!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worst USB Drive I've Purchased- March 23, 2020
After a few uses the USB drive randomly ejects from my mac when transferring files. I bought this on sale and threw away the packaging thinking a cheap USB drive like this won't be fast but it will be at least good for basic use. However, this thing is garbage and a waste of money. I've tried reformatting to exFat, NTSF, etc. with no luck.
Not helpful (0)Report