Pioneer 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (PN43951-22C) - Fire TV Edition - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
- 43-inch 4K UHD LCD screen with a 3840 x 2160 native resolution lets you feast your eyes on crisp and clear images in a high clarity
- LED backlit LCD panel produces an excellent brightness and natural-looking scenes
- HDR technology offers you a wider spectrum of colour reproduction to make everything look as realistic as possible
- 60Hz refresh rate with a 8ms response time is great for watching fast-paced scenes without any motion blur
- 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio gives you pure blacks and accurate colours in every scene
- Dolby Vision provides a precise colour reproduction, sharper images, a better contrast, and overall a vivid image quality
- Game, Standard, Movie, Natural, Dynamic, and Custom video presets let you watch different types of video content in the best quality possible
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles means the screen is clearly visible from all over the room
- Game mode optimises the TV for gaming on your console or PC
- Two 10W built-in speakers at the bottom produce a rich and clear sounding audio to match the high quality visuals
- DTS Virtual-X Sound technology produces a deep and multi-dimensional audio from the built-in speakers for a maximum immersion
- Smart TV running on Fire OS Version 7 offers an intuitive interface, voice control, and plenty of other features including access to thousands of movies, TV episodes, channels, and apps
- Dedicated built-in voice control remote with Alexa lets you watch TV, open apps, search for content, play music, control smart home devices, and do more
- Safety feature lets you block content based on ratings or channels for a child-safe viewing
- Wired and Wi-Fi 5 connectivity for connecting to high speed internet that lets you stream videos, movies, browse the web, download updates, and more
- Bluetooth 4.1 for pairing with headsets or wireless speakers for a hassle-free audio output
- Three HDMI ports, a composite AV port, digital optical output, one USB port, one headphone jack, onecoaxial port, and Ethernet port for connecting videos sources, external storage, cable box, headphones, speakers, and more
- Supports 200 x 300 VESA mounts for hanging on the wall
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Important Safety Sheet
- Remote Control
- Removel Flyer
- Honeycomb Board
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV and Apple Airplay-ready!- November 25, 2021
I just purchased this TV yesterday to use mainly as a replacement monitor for my desktop PC and so far, I love it. It was very easy to set up and the interface is very responsive and a breeze to navigate. The specs listed by Best Buy indicate the TV does not work with Apple Homekit but I discovered that it works great when using an Apple iPhone/iPad to airplay photos/videos to the television. In fact, it is just as easy as using Airplay with an Apple TV! P.S. I'm not a hardcore gamer but I tested some PC games with this TV and didn't perceive any lag at all. As soon as a game begins, the TV displays a quick message that it automatically switched to game mode, which is a great feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice TV.- November 18, 2021
Love this TV! Bought the 43 inch for my extra tv in my Mancave. Fine tuned the picture and was immediately impressed with the ultra clarity. I adjusted the picture watching a 4K hockey game. The ice was as clear as being in the arena. The colours of the uniforms were bang on. The slight glare off the helmets was perfect. I loved it so much I bought the 50 inch to replace my Samsung 50 inch in my mancave. Very up to date with a lot of apps. DAZN, Disney+ etc all available right on the remote. High quality TV for a great price. Have not seen Pioneer Brand around for quite sometime. Game day just got all that much better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great TV- November 28, 2021
We picked this up on Black Friday and had it running quickly. It is very easy to set up, and having all the common apps available was convenient. Had a bit of an issue with Sportsnet, but erasing the cache from the app had it recognize our subscription. The tv really is great - the screen is clear from all angles and the sound quality is great. We’re very happy with the purchase and highly recommend it to everyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report