Pioneer 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (PN50951-22C) - Fire TV Edition - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
- 50-inch 4K UHD LCD screen with a 3840 x 2160 native resolution lets you feast your eyes on crisp and clear images in a high clarity
- LED backlit LCD panel produces an excellent brightness and natural-looking scenes
- HDR technology offers you a wider spectrum of colour reproduction to make everything look as realistic as possible
- 60Hz refresh rate with a 8ms response time is great for watching fast-paced scenes without any motion blur
- 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio gives you pure blacks and accurate colours in every scene
- Dolby Vision provides a precise colour reproduction, sharper images, a better contrast, and overall a vivid image quality
- Game, Standard, Movie, Natural, Dynamic, and Custom video presets let you watch different types of video content in the best quality possible
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles means the screen is clearly visible from all over the room
- Game mode optimises the TV for gaming on your console or PC
- Two 10W built-in speakers at the bottom produce a rich and clear sounding audio to match the high quality visuals
- DTS Virtual-X Sound technology produces a deep and multi-dimensional audio from the built-in speakers for a maximum immersion
- Smart TV running on Fire OS Version 7 offers an intuitive interface, voice control, and plenty of other features including access to thousands of movies, TV episodes, channels, and apps
- Dedicated built-in voice control remote with Alexa lets you watch TV, open apps, search for content, play music, control smart home devices, and do more
- Safety feature lets you block content based on ratings or channels for a child-safe viewing
- Wired and Wi-Fi 5 connectivity for connecting to high speed internet that lets you stream videos, movies, browse the web, download updates, and more
- Bluetooth 4.1 for pairing with headsets or wireless speakers for a hassle-free audio output
- Three HDMI ports, a composite AV port, digital optical output, one USB port, one headphone jack, onecoaxial port, and Ethernet port for connecting videos sources, external storage, cable box, headphones, speakers, and more
- Supports 200 x 300 VESA mounts for hanging on the wall
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Important Safety Sheet
- Remote Control
- Removel Flyer
- Honeycomb Board
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 258 reviewers who responded, 237 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice Surprise- April 9, 2022
Purchased this 43 inch Pioneer for my bedroom. I'm pleased with the tv. Great picture quality and good sounding speakers. Simple to set up. Not overly complicated.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New tv- January 2, 2022
Perfect as advertised i could not be any. Happier. ..................................Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingly good for the price!- January 16, 2022
Purchased for bedroom tv that needed to be updated. I am ending up loving this TV. Picture is good, sound is good, fun to use with the echo for for sure, and wow- what a great price. This unit actually wants me to replace all my bedroom TV's with the Fire-Tv set up. Pioneer did a great job with masking this a fantastic tv with that app. I give 5 stars for Value for the price! If this was a 400 tv I would give it 4 stars as the best for the size an features. Definitely better than the Samsung it replaced.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice picture- January 18, 2022
Nice quality video image. We had been using the Amazon fire stick in our 5 year old LG set that decided to stop turning on. The remote control for this Pioneer TV is almost exactly the same as the Fire Stick and functions the same. So no real leaning curve. The TV settings are hard to find and there was no printed manual with the TV. Still looking for some settings like bluetooth and gaming mode. There were lots of software updates so it took a while to set up at first. Overall it is a good value. At this price point there are many 2nd tier brands offering TVs, we liked the familiar Amazon operating system and the brand reputation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Zero Quality Control- December 10, 2021
I was disappointed to find that there were several problems with this Pioneer TV. The picture control was not working and the HDMI inputs did not work properly。It was almost impossible to access the picture control to adjust the brightness and contrast, or even to change the presets like natural, vivid, and theater. Only the HDMI 1 seemed to be working sometimes when I plug my Roku stick in. The other two HDMI inputs did not work at all. I did not expect a such as low quality product from Pionneer. It seemed like there was zero quality control when they rushed this TV line to the market. I had to return it and Best Buy customer service was excellent.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.