Pit Boss PBV3P1 1649 sq. in. Vertical Wood Pellet Smoker
- Wood pellet fuel source infuses your meats with flavour
- Generous cooking surface of 1649 sq. in. provides a lot of space to smoke your brisket, ribs, lamb, and more all at once
- Porcelain-coated steel cooking racks offer greater heat retention to cook your food evenly
- Racking system is designed to offer multiple positions so you can adjust as needed to optimise cooking space
- Built-in thermometer, heat control, and heat indicator mean you're always fully in control of the temperature of your smoker for the best results
- Double-wall insulation allows a temperature of 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Large hopper allows cooking for up to 18 hours for extra-long smoking that produces maximum flavour
- Front window lets you see your food progress without having to open the smoker
- Assembly required with 2 people
- Dimensions: Width: 55.5cm (21.85"); height: 133.9cm (52.72"); depth 64cm (25.2")
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This is the best one on the market for your money- February 22, 2021
This is the best one on the market for your money it doesn’t awesome job and you don’t have to watch itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report