PKG LS01 13" DRI Laptop Sleeve - Blue
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Fits most 13" and 14" laptops
- Hidden handle lets you use the sleeve as a tote on its own
- Metal zipper pulls offer easy grip and durability
- Front pocket perfect for storing phones, keys, pens, and other small items
- Side entry laptop pocket ensures your computer won't fall out if you leave the zipper open
- D-rings allow you to attach and use a shoulder strap for longer travels (shoulder strap sold separately)
- Water-resistant and breathable fabric keeps your laptop dry and secure
- Includes screen cleaner
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 639 reviewers who responded, 612 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Tons of room- January 27, 2019
I was looking to downsize from a backpack now that I'm not carrying school books; this fits the bill. In this small case, I carry a Surface Pro 6 with keyboard, a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with a sleeve that has a S-pen holder, a bullet journal, a 6" ruler, 6 pens, a highlighter, wired headphones, a Pixel 2 XL, and a small card holder with 2 credit cards and a bunch of business cards. There is enough room to add some cables and a small carger as necessary. I have even put a book in there with the other stuff, but that was pushing the limits. I trust the construction to be durable and protect my stuff.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple design.- August 3, 2020
Nice simple design with great material. Good quality zippers and adequate padding. I use mine for my laptop in my backpack to keep it from getting scratched up. The padding is thin but enough to keep it safe from scratches and light bumps to the case (Just don't drop test it, it wont give enough protection to your device.) I like that the zipper is only on the top so I can remove my laptop from my backpack without having to take the whole case out and unzip it. Fits my 14in MSI Prestige. The only con I have is its price. Pretty pricing for just a padded and zippered sleeve for you laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Purfect fit for 13" Macbook Pro- October 5, 2019
Wanted a small case to protect my 13" Macbook Pro. This fit the bill and then some. The main opening only runs along the smaller side that allows the Macbook to slide in. Not like some others that open 3/4 quarters and the laptop could slide out on its own and get dropped. It has a built in handle so no awkward over the shoulder strap to deal with and stow when not needed. There are two large pockets, one on each side. I have the power adapter in one and a mouse in the other.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.