PKG Stuff 13" Polyester Laptop Sleeve (LS01-13-DRI-LGRY) - Light Grey
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Hidden handle lets you use the sleeve as a tote on its own
- Metal zipper pulls offer easy grip and durability
- Front pocket perfect for storing phones, keys, pens, and other small items
- Side entry laptop pocket ensures your computer won't fall out if you leave the zipper open
- D-rings allow you to attach and use a shoulder strap for longer travels (shoulder strap sold separately)
- Water-resistant and breathable fabric keeps your laptop dry and secure
- Includes screen cleaner
- Fits most 13-inch laptops and 15-inch MacBooks
- PKG Polyester Laptop Sleeve
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1002 reviewers who responded, 952 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Tons of room- January 27, 2019
I was looking to downsize from a backpack now that I'm not carrying school books; this fits the bill. In this small case, I carry a Surface Pro 6 with keyboard, a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with a sleeve that has a S-pen holder, a bullet journal, a 6" ruler, 6 pens, a highlighter, wired headphones, a Pixel 2 XL, and a small card holder with 2 credit cards and a bunch of business cards. There is enough room to add some cables and a small carger as necessary. I have even put a book in there with the other stuff, but that was pushing the limits. I trust the construction to be durable and protect my stuff.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple design.- August 3, 2020
Nice simple design with great material. Good quality zippers and adequate padding. I use mine for my laptop in my backpack to keep it from getting scratched up. The padding is thin but enough to keep it safe from scratches and light bumps to the case (Just don't drop test it, it wont give enough protection to your device.) I like that the zipper is only on the top so I can remove my laptop from my backpack without having to take the whole case out and unzip it. Fits my 14in MSI Prestige. The only con I have is its price. Pretty pricing for just a padded and zippered sleeve for you laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware of the little moisture baggy!- September 5, 2020
Got this for my daughter’s brand new MS surface book 3. It is a really expensive computer so I wanted to protect it. I didn’t know the manufacturer had put a little bag of silica beads inside. My daughter put her laptop inside and went to school. While at school the little bag ruptured and the silica beads got between the screen and the keyboard. Well, silica beads are extremely hard like little diamonds. The completely shattered her screen. So this little sleeve which was supposed to protect her computer ended up destroying it and cost me $650 to fix. So no I’m not happy with it!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.