Planet Waves PW-CT-12TP NS Micro Headstock Tuner Twin Pack
Available online only
• Built-in piezo transducer picks up instrument’s vibration rather than sound
• Improved software for faster response and improved accuracy
• Tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments while allowing mounting in front or behind headstock
• Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz) and visual metronome
• Compact design blends into the aesthetics of instrument while adding considerably less weight than other headstock tuners
• Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and other stringed instruments
• D’Addario electronic tuners are designed by musicians for musicians featuring intuitive features, easy to read display's, and exceptional tuning accuracy.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- tiny tuner that just works- March 10, 2016
Works well. Took me a while to read it correctly, there are a limited number of segments to the display. If you don't know what to look for, you can mistake one letter for another. Not much of a problem if you are already basically in tune. After a while, I got used to how the characters are formed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $99.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Cosmo Music||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Musical instruments & equipment||30 Days||0%||0%||15%|
|Musical Instrument Consumables (Guitar strings, microphones, books etc.)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Wind Instruments||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Headphones||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
The following products cannot be returned if opened: Mouthpieces, open packages of reeds, harmonicas, software, headphones, ear plugs, microphones, DJ Stylus and cartridges, fog fluid, cleaning products, opened strings, amplifier tubes, print music, books, CD's and videos Return shipping will be paid by seller for all cases where product is defective or damaged. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days