Plantronics EncorePro 500 3-in-1 Convertible Headset with Microphone
Available online only
- 3-in-1 lightweight headset delivers greater comfort for all-day wearing
- Designed for telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service organizations
- SoundGuard technology helps protect against noise spikes above 118dBA
- Flexible, noise-canceling microphone with wideband audio helps deliver rich and clear audio and reduce listening fatigue
- Features durable construction with laser-welding and metal joints
- Plantronics EncorePro HW540 3-in-1 Headset
- Limited 2 year warrnaty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just Ok- September 5, 2017
The audio quality is average- that's about the last of the pros- The cons would be - Cost- Comfort and durability. 2 of the 3 attachments can wear out rather fast- The single ear piece Rubber- it will break and wear out very quickly from taking it on and off the rubber tears- The large over the head piece tends to be not snug and slides around. The attachment that wraps around both ears and the back of your head is probably the nicest one of all the attachments. The Ear piece cloth covers also come off very easily. For the money you are spending you would expect a decent longevity out of the product but if you are using these for a call center fast pace environment than look for another Solution.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Design could be better- September 27, 2018
As a 911 operator I decided to purchase this headset mainly for its versatility. My previous headset was an over the ear style but it didnt stay in place and was too flimsy (also a plantronics). I have only used this headset for a few days and I already dont like it. I prefer to wear it over my head but it is so uncomfortable. The earpiece itself while small, is too heavy and hurts my ear. After wearing for only a few hours my ear is so sore. I am constantly readjusting it trying to find a comfortable spot. Really disappointed in this headset. If I could return it I would.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Uncomfortable and poor sound quality Tx and Rx- August 9, 2016
The headset comes with 3 different headset options, over-head, behind-head, over-ear. The over-ear adapter has the headset flopping around; the behind-head adapter has no adjustment; and the over-the head adapter is just uncomfortable, though light weight. The speaker part is too large to be an in-ear design and too small for sitting on your ear. The cord is very short (<3ft from earpiece to connector) allowing very little movement without pulling something off your desk. As for the sound quality, I've used many different headsets over the years, including those by Plantronics, Jabra, and GN Netcom in various models. The sound quality for the Plantronics ones are by far the worst overall, particularly this one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.