Plantronics Wireless Headset System (84693-01)
- This wireless headset system connects to your office phone, giving you superior digital sound and multi-tasking mobility up to 350 feet away.
- Voice-dedicated 1.9 GHz DECT technology provides uncompromised audio quality and the lowest probability of interference.
- Get up to seven hours of talk time on a single charge.
- Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk-time or wideband mode for clearer conversations.
- Extended boom and noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise so listeners can hear conversations clearly.
- Convertible headset gives you your choice of over the head, over the ear, or behind the neck wearing style.
- Conference in up to three additional headsets for enhanced collaboration.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 146 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Performance- January 16, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I spend a lot of time in my Real Estate business on the phone with Clients.Ease of use, clarity and volume management are critical. Although installation is easy, remember to order an appropriate Lifter for the phone handset and there are a few simple instructions for installing the Lifter that are missing. Once ready to install Lifter, plug in Lifter to cradle and then unplug power to the cradle for 10+ seconds, then restart. Plus, on the top of the Model CO54 cradle, there is a black button with arrow, depress that for 5 sec+ and then all should work fine. Well worth the purchase, price and installation effort. Excellent tech support.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really nice, however the mute button is not good- October 25, 2013
I use this as an over-the-head set and I don't use the little silicon ear insert, I use the over-the-ear cushion, and it is very comfortable. I spend 3-4 hours on the phone per day as I telecommute: comfortable; good battery life for my use; great range throughout the house. My only gripe keeping this from a 5 is the Mute button. The mute should have been a separate button from the volume control. Pressing down on it can something create a double-click, and you aren't always sure if it is enabled or not. I sometime have to press it several times to make sure it is engaged. On the CS55, there was a faint little beep to tell you Mute is engaged, on this head set none.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - December 30, 2011
In our business it is great to have our hands free while we are on the phone with our customers. We often need to get up to obtain a loan file, or to walk across the office to speak with another colleague while we are on the line. Our new Plantronics CS540's work great for our team, and make us more efficient in our work. We loved the CS line and wanted to stay with Plantronics because it is a local company, and my perception is that Plantronics is the industry standard. I receive catalogs in the mail from other companies, but I don't perceive the same quality that I recurrently have had with Plantronics.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.