Platinum USB-C to USB-A Adapter (PT-AFACA-C)
- USB Type-C to USB 3.1 Type-A adapter allows you to sync and charge your Apple Mac computers, iPads, and other USB type-C compatible devices (each sold separately)
- Up to 5Gbps transfer speed offers quick data or media transfers
- Nickel connector plating helps prevent corrosion and enhances durability
- 5.3" (0.135m) braided cable length offers flexibility in placing your connected devices
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 72 reviewers who responded, 68 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A necessary tool- May 22, 2021
Because my Mac port sizes changed, I had to purchase this adapter to connect everything to my laptop from a mouse to external & jump drives. I use it every day so it is necessary for me. In truth, it is the second one I purchased because the first one pulled apart from the cord. However, due to the daily use, the fact that it lasted over five years, & the cost being affordable, it was OK. I noticed the cost went up but that’s to be expected. This brand works well & it’s less expensive than the Apple version. I think it’s a good idea to have two or three of them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won’t Work w/ Apple SuperDrive- May 16, 2021
I needed this to connect my Apple SuperDrive to my new MacBook Air, which has no USB ports. It did not work as it would not allow power to be supplied to the Drive. I bought one from Apple and it worked fine so it may be something inherent to the design. I’ve also heard many people complain about this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Product- June 25, 2021
Works well with my MacBook. That's all I wanted from it. I only wish these kinds of things were not manufactured in countries that systematically oppress some groups of people. Why most electronics companies won't find elsewhere do get their manufacturing done, I'll never understandNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.