PlayStation Move Motion Controller - 2 Pack
- Two-pack of Move motion controllers is compatible with the PlayStation VR and works with the PlayStation Camera (each sold separately) to track your movements
- Advanced motion sensors and light tracking technology capture fast and subtle movements to deliver precise in-game actions
- Lighted spheres feature internal RGB LED and provide visual feedback
- Built-in vibration feedback delivers an immersive experience
- Easily accessible trigger and face buttons for intuitive control
- Comfortable design makes it easy yield everything from medieval swords to advanced energy weapons
- Rechargeable batteries provide hours of play time
- Includes 2 mini USB charging cables
- 2 x Motion Controllers
- 2 x Mini USB Charging Cables
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- They are worth it- June 17, 2018
Makes games like Loading Human 25% more fun. They give you virtual hands which works really well and moving your character with them also works well. You also need the PS move controllers for games like Job Simulator. It took me awhile to find the button but there is a VR screen calibrate button on the move controllers too, it is fairly small, on the outside of sticks. I forget how long the initial charge is, I looked it up on the internet, and it is around 5 hours if I remember correctly. I am very glad I bought these, for the two games I have tried, they worked better than I expected.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works great- January 5, 2021
Fun activity for kids. Coordinate well with PS4 camera, which is required to play just dance on PS4.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Garbage- March 27, 2021
Controllers are garbage, takes an hour to connect 2 controllers( if you can even get them connected) the response is terrible, save your money and use your phoneNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report