PlayStation Store $50 Gift Card Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order. Codes are only redeemable with Canadian accounts.
- This content is digitally downloaded through PlayStation Network. You will need to register through the PlayStation Network in order to download and play.
PlayStation Store gift card
- $50 gift card allows you to purchase and download the latest games and add-ons, buy or rent movies, listen to music, and more on your PlayStation console (sold separately)
- Pre-load a game to your console and play as soon as it's available
- Add your purchases to your download queue from anywhere online and start playing sooner
- Content purchased from PlayStation Store is added to your library, as well as to your console so you can delete any digital game from your console and keep them safe in your library to download again whenever you want, even on a friend's console (Requires log-in to your account for PlayStation Network)
- Broadband service is required for download and access to certain content, features, and benefits (user is responsible for associated fees)
- Use of this PSNSM card constitutes your acceptance of these terms and any additional terms available at http://us.playstation.com/redemption
- Not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, and may not be used for any other purpose. Will not be replaced if lost, destroyed, or stolen
How to redeem:
- Open an account for PlayStation Network (PSN) or use your existing PSN account
- From your PS5 or PS4 console, or a personal computer, access PlayStation Store
- Select “Redeem Codes”
- Enter the code
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete code redemption
- For additional redemption instructions, please visit playstation.com/redeem
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Code does not come instantly- October 28, 2017
Glad that I noticed before purchasing the product that the estimated delivery time was a full business day. This product is a digital code; the idea that it does not arrive instantly (or after a few minutes) is pretty ludicrous. Unless you live far enough away from a Best Buy and had no other option, I'd recommend going in to the store and picking up a physical copy. If you're paying through any electronic method like debit or credit, I would probably try and pick up the card and inform them your electronic payment will be coming in 24-48 hours and walk out. I'm sure they'd have no problem accepting that logic, right?
Not helpful (0)Report
- DO NOT BUY- October 16, 2019
If I could give negative stars I would. I ordered this DIGITAL DOWNLOAD card October 12 at 11:30pm. It is currently October 15 at 8:15pm and I still do not have it. It took one night to say shipped. It is a digital download meaning they email me the code. It should not take days to recieve. I missed a sale because it wasn't as advertised. I could not go into best buy and had a gift card which is why I went about it this way. If you can go into the store do so because this is honestly beyond me.
Not helpful (3)Report
- DIGITAL DOWNLOAD LOL- September 29, 2017
Seems when you purchase a digital download code it takes way too long to get it emailed to you. I can name you numerous sites you can buy these codes and get instant delivery. Why Best Buy does it take so long to get this digital code emailed to you. I'm still waiting on Cup Head which I ordered yesterday. I was charged about 20 minutes after ordering even though I got an email that stated I wouldn't get charged until code shipped. Guess what, you got my money and I still don't have the product. Should have just bought the code on the system store.
Not helpful (1)Report