Plug City S801 Electric Scooter (500W Motor / 40km Range / 35km/h Top Speed) - Black
Available online only
- 500-watt motor has the power to reach speeds of up to 35km/h so you can get to your destination quickly
- 48V LG battery keeps you going up to 40 kilometers before needing to be recharged
- Front spring and rear hydraulic suspension, along with an 8.5 inch pneumatic front tire and a 8 inch solid rear tire, guarantee a smooth and cosy ride
- Front, rear LED lights and rear drum brakes keep you safe on the go
- Folding handlebar and stem make the scooter conveniently portable
- Weight capacity: 225 pounds
- Weight : 37 pounds
Frame and Deck Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Electric Scooter- August 27, 2021
This scooter is fantastic! It gets me to and from work very well without needing to charge it while I am at work. It goes fast so I never have to worry about being late. I love zipping around town on this scooter. I would recommend this 10/10 to anyone who asked me. It charges pretty quickly too from 20% to 100% in just about 3 hours!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- IMPRESSIVE- September 13, 2021
I TRIED MANY SCOOTERS AT CHEAPER RETAIL PRICES AND WAS ALWAYS DESAPOINTED WITH THE TOP SPEED AND THE RANGE AND OVERALL QUALITY. THIS TIME I FEEL LIKE THIS SCOOTER GOT THE RIGHT BALANCE, GOING OVER 20 MP/H ON SPEED OVER 20 MILES OF RANGE IS WHAT IS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS WORTH JUMPING ON IT EVERY DAY ! I RECOMMEND IT!! ITS POWERFULL!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- my scooter reveiw- September 28, 2021
setup is a breeze had it ready to go in about 5 min.They give you a multi tool with it and you only have to tighten maybe 7 screws for nthe brake lever and L.E.D display and bell.They have made it safe to ride at night with the front white lights and the red back/brake lights super bright and when nyou brake the red lights flash to let people know your using the brake and slowing down.Its made very well really sturdy feeling and the suspension is awesome it makes the ride super smooth.I have put on 25km so far so not sure how the range is but by whats left on the battery i think its gonna be close.The speed is toatally accurate ive had it up to 38kmh it zips right along.overall igive it a four outta 5 just because when you fold the handle bar down and lock it into place the stem twists and turns wich is a bit uncomfortable if your carrying it a any distance at all and the front headlight dosnt light up the road in front of you quite to my liking but i might be a bit picky on that i dont know it just seems like it could be better positioned or something but like i say its fairly minor issue but yeah i like it im happy i bought it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report