Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee! (Switch)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Travel to the Kanto region with Eevee, your loyal partner, to become a top Pokémon Trainer as you battle other Trainers, Gym Leaders, and Team Rocket
- Customise your Eevee and Trainer with a wide selection of stylish outfits
- Use a throwing motion to catch Pokémon in the wild with a Joy-Con controller or Poké Ball Plus accessory (both sold separately) and bring your adventure to life
- Use button controls in Handheld Mode
- Poké Ball Plus accessory will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (both sold separately)
- Connect to the Pokémon GO app using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region
- Play the game in TV mode, tabletop mode, and handheld mode
Note: Pokémon GO app, compatible smartphone, and internet access required. Data charges may apply.
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features.
Number of Players
- Game Pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for beginners, not so for series veterans- May 21, 2019
these games (let's go pikachu/eevee) are designed to bridge the gap between casual gamers who play Pokemon Go on their phones and a standard Pokemon game, so obviously it's going to be different than usual. What's different? No random battles, catching is the main way to gain experience, and most significantly the motion controls for catching. The first two are actually pretty refreshing in the monolithic series, but the motion controls aren't really tight enough and for people who don't like motion controls there are no other options. I found the best way to play is in handheld mode because the catching is easier for me and less frustrating, though you'll see most streamers have it in docked mode and use the joycons and hand/arm movements to throw which may or may not be fine for you. The story is all right, pretty standard for Pokemon, but the battles are all pretty easy and the addition of candy can make your team basically unstoppable. I personally followed special self-imposed rules in the form of a "Nuzlocke" run in order to actually need to think while playing. I'd suggest doing the same. If you're a Go player and you want to get your feet wet, this is a great starting point. If you want something more traditional or any kind of challenge you won't find that here.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing Game, cant wait for gen 2- June 8, 2020
i love the new graphics and the fact that you can see the pokemon in the wild is fun, eevee/pikachu end up getting way overpowered but its still fun watching a little eevee take down zapdos in one hitYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee- November 18, 2019
OMG!!! I love the new game. I am an older mum who loves Pokémon. When I found out about the new games coming out on Switch exclusively, I started saving to buy one. I am so happy and have in’s a ton of fun playing
Not helpful (1)Report