Pokémon Shining Pearl (Switch)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Pokémon Shining Pearl
- Experience nostalgic adventures in the familiar Sinnoh region
- Rich in nature and with mighty Mount Coronet at its heart, Sinnoh is a land of many myths passed down through the ages
- You’ll choose either Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup to be your first partner Pokémon and then set off on your journey to become the Champion of the Pokémon League
- Along the way, you’ll be able to encounter the Legendary Pokémon Palkia
- The original story and the scale of the Sinnoh region’s towns and routes have been faithfully reproduced
- The game has some of the player-friendly features of modern Pokémon games and up-close-and-personal Pokémon battle scenes
Number of Players
- Game Pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pre-Order Pointless- November 19, 2021
Pre-ordered back in May. Initially, order said Nov 19 (release day) for delivery. Then, without notification, 2 days before release, delivery is magically pushed back to Nov 23. Today (release day), it is pushed back again to Nov 24. I went and purchased a copy at a competitor today instead and will be returning the pre-order whenever it arrives. I will never pre-order a game for delivery from BestBuy again and will likely be cancelling my Legends Arceus pre-order as well, as there is no reliability of receiving anything on release day. It's not like this is a new concept for new releases, and COVID isn't really a viable excuse anymore. This was just a huge waste of time and lesson learned I guess - go in person (if you can) if you want a physical copy on release day, despite how convenient ship-to-home may seem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Great remakes, full of nostalgia- November 20, 2021
these are really fun remakes and they still have that quality that makes pokemon games so great. a lot of people are jumping the gun and criticizing the graphics, but i'd say ignore those comments! it might've been cool to have these remakes in the style of Sword/Shield, but this chibi style — which looks much better on the Switch compared to the promo photos — brings the pokemon series kind of back to what makes the games strong.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Pre-Order- November 19, 2021
I pre-order my copy on Aug 21 and it says I will get it on release day on Nov 19. But since it was shipped on Nov 18 I'm not getting it till Nov 22. Which this is unacceptableYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (21)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns