Pokémon Sword (Switch)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Play as a Pokémon trainer and choose from Grookey, Scorbunny, or Sobble Pokemon partners
- Travel through the Galar region and go head-to-head against the troublemakers of Team Yell
- Solve the mystery behind the Legendary Pokemon, Zacian and Zamazenta
- Explore the Wild Area, where you can freely control the camera
- Team up with friends locally or online in Max Raid Battles, where you'll face off against Dynamax Pokemon
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
Note: Additional games, systems, and/or accessories (sold separately) may be required for multiplayer mode.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Taken Pokémon to a whole new level!- December 2, 2019
I love everything about this game! No complaints at all so far and I'm 14 hours into the game. The only thing I wish you could do at the beginning of the game is really customize your character. Like hair color and style and body shape. I am also pretty disappointed with the starters for this generation though.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing!- December 1, 2019
Okay, I hate the nitpicks about this game. Who cares if it reuses a couple models from the 3DS games, Who cares if it has the same amount of content as the other games? It’s still a great Pokémon game and the reason for the price is the whole experience of a main series Pokémon game on a home console. For the first time a main series Pokémon game is on a home console ( The let’s go games are spinoffs ). Can we all just say that this is a great Pokémon game with some major ups and minor downs?
Not helpful (1)Report
- pokemon sword- December 25, 2019
geat time. like the battle system, however, some of the fight scenes can be better. overall, great game
Not helpful (0)Report