Polk Audio HTS 10" 200-Watt Powered Subwoofer - Black
- 200W Class D amplifier brings music and movies to powerful life
- 10" front-firing driver with Dynamic Balance technology is Klippel optimized to provide clear bass with lower distortion and greater durability
- Power Port Technology features a floor-firing design that smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker for deep, clean bass and improved linearity
- Built-in controls for volume, low pass filter and phase, as well as a 12V trigger for quick on/off power switching in the sub are easily accessed on the back panel
- Acoustically inert and rigid enclosure reduces internal standing waves
- Meddite MDF construction has minimum thick baffles and extra thick baffles for lifelike sound
- Sleek design with curved edges will integrate seamlessly with any space
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Connect via LFE or component inputs (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Thank You Polk Audio...WOW.- January 20, 2018
I started with a Pioneer 5.1 100watt Receiver, then 2 T600 Tower Speakers for the front, a CSR center channel speaker, 2 R150 Book Shelf speaker for the rear, and finally the last piece of the puzzle, l got the HTS 10" Subwoofer, now I'm finally finished. This Subwoofer...WOW, beautiful to look at and it sounds great, with a downward facing port, there is no noise distortion. All speakers were bouht separately when they were on sale, all together...WOW great sounds for my PS4 Pro and Samsung 50" TV. Thanks Best Buy for in-store and online service...8)
Not helpful (0)Report
- Polk HTS-10 subwoofer- August 3, 2020
This is a nice unit, powerful....I only wish it had an "on-off" switch instead of being on standby all the time...also, it doesn't come with a connecting cord to the amp (weird) but fortunately I was able to use the one from my old unit...I got 37 years out of my old Sony SA W-30; let's see how this one does!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Outstanding Subwoofer- March 21, 2020
The sub seems sturdy and very well made. My only complain is that the power cord that attaches to the back of the sub seems to be a little loose even if you push it all the way. There is a little play which allows you to unplug it easily. I would have preferred the plug to be permanent as opposed to detachable, but that is just a very minor issue. Performance is great, bass is loud and tight for my application (3.1 setup). Remember to buy a good quality subwoofer cable to really maximize the performance of this sub.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.