Polk Audio 255CRT 150W In-Wall Centre Channel Speaker
- This in-wall centre speaker features Polk Audio's wafer-thin Sheer-Grille, a magnetically-secured grille that extends only 7mm from the wall
- The grille is virtually transparent and is acoustically inert to deliver dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage
- The speaker is painted to match your décor, making it practically indistinguishable from its surroundings
- Timbre-matched to Polk RTi speakers to provide seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that include both built-in and traditional speakers
- Reflective room compensation feature lowers the tweeter level to compensate for reflective surfaces to deliver optimal audio performance
- PowerPort bass venting allows the airflow to transition smoothly from the port to your listening area, removing turbulence and distortion to deliver a richer, deeper bass response
- Features easy one-cut, drop-in installation with Perfect Fit installation templates and a precision flange
- Speaker, Grille, Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- very good overall- March 26, 2016
easy to install, great sound, good price. I would definitely recommend. My only complaint is that if you want to paint the grilles to match the walls you need to remove the cloth film that lines the grille but they tuck it behind the grille mount so unless you cut the cloth to get a hold of it you cannot easily remove it. Once you do remove it, it is basically impossible to put it back in and have it look like it was not removed. i.e. the film bunches up because it cannot be tucked in to the grille mount. The rear surrounds I got from polk were easy to remove and replace the cloth film so it looked like newYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected more for the money...- April 13, 2019
This was installed in my master bedroom as a part of a simple, but decent 5.1 Surround Sound setup. My wife and I enjoy watching scary movies in bed and usually don't have the volume up that high because we have small children that go to bed right down the hall from us. The Subwoofer sounded ok-good when first installed, but I always felt that is was "loose". Recently I noticed a ticking noise coming from it and thought that there was something rattling nearby. I determined it was in fact the sub had blown. I was fortunate to have a spare def tech sub to replace it with and wish I would've never bought the Polk to begin with. My def tech sub was a little more expensive, but the sound doesn't even compare. I would steer clear of this Polk subwoofer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Speaker- April 17, 2020
I purchased the Front and this Center for my Theater/Studio. Honestly my first in-wall speaker purchase. It was simple and easy to install and sounded great right off. Sometimes it's hard to tell where the sound is coming from as the speakers are really transparent in a good way. I would have to say these are my first Polk speakers and I am sold on purchasing more Polk Audio in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.