Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers - Black - Pair
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- Solid MDF enclosures eliminate internal resonances and damp vibrations, resulting in more transparent sound
- Dynamic Balance technology eliminates distorting driver and system resonances
- Silk dome tweeter delivers rich, detailed highs without fatigue, even at high volumes
- Polymer composite cone delivers smooth, natural sound
- Anti-diffraction grille and acoustically inert speaker grille doesn't interfere with sound
- Gold-plated five-way binding posts provide secure connection options
- Speakers are timbre-matched within their series to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems
- Magnetic shielding makes the speakers safe around sensitive AV equipment, such as TVs and monitors
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3036 reviewers who responded, 2970 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- - October 26, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- Polk Audio- October 22, 2020
We added the Polk speakers to our surrond system and love them, great responses on bass and mid range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Affordable Bookshelf Speakers but need a Sub- October 22, 2020
These are a solidly built set of speakers that I am using as front mains in my basement hometheater, which is made up of leftover components. I’m a big fan of Polk speakers and use Polk RTi speakers in my main TV room. The T15s are small and lack low-end bass, but work great with my SVS sub’s crossover set at 125 Hz. I highly recommend using a sub with them. They pair well with the Polk T30 center channel. These are NOT high-end, reference speakers, but are a great value for casual surround sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)