Polk Audio T30 100-Watt 2-Way Centre Channel Speaker - Black
- Handles up to 100W of robust power for when you're cranking up the jams or chilling to the groove
- Dual 5.25" drivers along with a 1" tweeter disperse sound widely for easy listening in open areas
- Wide frequency response with minimal sound distortion using Polk Audio's Dynamic Balance technology
- 2-way speaker system sounds like one source rather than several separate sources
- Professional-style 5-way binding posts enable the most secure connections
- Simple mounting for speedy installation
- 38Hz - 24kHz frequency response for faithful sound reproduction
- 6 ohms impedance conducts power efficiently through the speaker
- Dual 5.25" 2-Way Center-Channel Loudspeaker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1181 reviewers who responded, 1167 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound great price- September 30, 2018
I've been searching for a quality center channel to replace my 20 year old center. I read the reviews on the Polk T30 and had to hear it for myself. This speaker does not disappoint, and I was fortunate enough to get it on sale for 79.99!! This speaker delivers on value like crazy. Huge difference in the sound from my home theater setup. Vocals are very crisp and clear and sound effects are not muffled. I actually had to turn down the output from this speaker compared to my old one because it is so clear and powerful. If you are looking for an awesome center channel without too much out of pocket then do yourself a favor and pick this baby up today!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth the money!- May 27, 2017
I purchased this with the other T series while they were on sale and it does a very nice job transmitting the voices while watching the movies. However I don't quite have my receiver volume settings perfectly adjusted for it but it still provides ALOT of sound. I read a ton of reviews and for the average kind of person that just likes to watch some Netflix and TV after work it's a good buy. It'd be tough to justify buying the competition for several hundred dollars more when all I want is a simple setup/center channe that compliments a few shows a week. I have zero buyers remorse and look forward to having several years of good sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for any modest home theater- September 9, 2016
My old center channel finally started having issues and I was having trouble understanding the dialog on certain movies. I replaced the center channel with Polk T30 and was very surprised at the difference. I had found I had setup my system to compensate for the weakness of the previous center channel. Now my other speakers are able to be setup do the job they were originally designed to do, and the T30 fully handles the center channel. This speaker is priced great and I got it on sale, but it performs as if it were much more expensive. It also sounds good playing music, which is a plus for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.