Polk Audio T50 150-Watt 2-Way Tower Speaker - Single - Black
- Handles up to 150W of power for when you're cranking up the jams or relaxing to classical compositions
- Dual 6.5" passive radiators along with a 1" tweeter disperse sound widely for easy listening in open areas
- Wide frequency response with minimal sound distortion using Polk Audio's Dynamic Balance technology
- 2-way speaker system sounds like one source rather than several separate sources
- Professional-style 5-way binding posts enable the most secure connections
- Integrated stand with no setup required
- 38Hz - 24kHz frequency response for faithful sound reproduction
- 6 ohms impedance conducts power efficiently through the speaker
- Dual 6.5" 2-Way Floorstanding Loudspeaker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1318 reviewers who responded, 1295 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent for home theatre sound- October 24, 2017
I bought these but returned them. They were quite decent for movies and a bit of volume but I wanted something I could crank up for just music and these quickly started to give out at higher volumes. I went to another store and tested a pair of Pioneers (slightly less money than these) and they were a whole lot better (three way and with much more bass). I opted to pay more for a pair of Klipsch which are a very nice leap up in performance. If I was going to stay in this price area, I would have picked up the Pioneers which sounded so much better. I am surprised by all the rave reviews here given the superior sound quality with the Pioneers.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good solid Speaker- July 10, 2020
I have recently moved to Klipsch as my go to for audio after being a Polk guy for many years. With that said, these speakers (which I still use in another room) were a terrific buy. I mean, really cheap, I felt like I stole them. They are a good quality item and will more than likely last for years to come. I did replace them with another set of Polk speaker, but they were from their more expensive series. I love them as well but still plan to replace them with Klipsch as soon as the ones I want go on sale. Klipsch Floor Model speakers are bit expensive. But if you are looking for good sound at a good price, you can't go wrong here.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value for a Starter Surround Sound Setup!- September 11, 2020
I'm not an audiophile...yet. Maybe I will be someday. I know when something sounds good to me though, and there's no reason for me to spend more money on more expensive speakers when these sound so great. That might not be true for everyone, and you might disagree with me, but this is my review so go write your own if you feel that way lol. If you want a surround sound and don't have thousands of dollars to spend on speakers that are diamond encrusted with Bugatti paint jobs, and maybe you just want something that sounds good without the frills, these are for you. I've been a longtime fan of Polk Audio and these haven't disappointed me. Great job guys!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.