Polk Audio VS70RT 6.5" In-Ceiling Speaker - Single
- Incorporates a three-way design with a Dynamic Balance .75" silk polymer blend tweeter, Dynamic balance 2.5" mineral filled polypropylene midrange driver , and a Dynamic balance 5" Cassini oval bass driver
- Offers low frequency range down to 34Hz with power handling of 125 watts, so you get incredible sound
- Features a very minimal flange with nearly invisible grilles and magnetic mounting
- Cut out size of only 6.5" - one full cut out size smaller than competitive speakers
- Ideal for all applications including home theatre; it's also timbre matched to all RTi component speakers making it easy to match conventional and custom install speakers in one system
- Owners Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Purchased 2 more- March 3, 2021
I have four installed and like them enough that I just bought another two for the bedroom. Not an audiophile but they have very nice sound and decent bass. I have two paradigm speakers in another room but they don’t have a rich a sound as the 70RTs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing speakers, just get them already!!!!- September 22, 2014
I installed 6 of these puppies up in my 7.2 system in the basement. Sound clarity and punch is amazing. I tried a bunch of other in-ceiling speakers and none come close to the performance of these. You won't be dissapointed, just get them if you are in the market for in-ceiling speakers. Usually on sale for 1 Sir Robert Borden off of the regular listed price here. PS. For in-ceiling/wall speakers these are really really deep, make sure you have the space for them.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - January 1, 2013
Excellent surround in-ceiling speakers. I bought these for my 11X18X8ft home theater, and they are great. They demonstrate good highs and midrange, but their best strength is the deep bass from the subwoofer. The super thin bezel disappears in my ceiling. They were easy as pie to install.