Polk Audio PSW111 Ultra Compact Powered Subwoofer with Bonus Cleaner
Sometimes, a big subwoofer just does not work in your space. That's why Polk Audio designed the PSW111, which takes up less than one cubic foot of space. So anywhere you want thrilling low end, but don't have the room for a big PSW125, the PSW111 will tuck right in. The compact PSW111 is the perfect matching subwoofer for your compact RM Series speaker system, or your SurroundBar. You can even hide the PSW111 in a cabinet or inside audio equipment racks. Big bass in less space!
• Designed for low frequencies: Heavy-duty MDF enclosure is designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
• Maximum bass effect: This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to produce maximum bass impact, using your floor as more than just something to stand upon.
• Unique driver technology: Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound is at the heart of Polk's patented Dynamic Balance® process. It means PSW subwoofers perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
• A dynamic balance: PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
• Low frequency efficiency: Polk Audio's state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
• Multiple connections: Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE, line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
• Smart circuitry: Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off, and superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels.
• 8" Front Firing Driver
• Driver Type: Dynamic Balance® Composite Cone
• Dynamic Power: 300 watts
• Continuous Power: 150 watts
• Frequency Response: 38Hz-250Hz
• Crossover: 60HZ-120Hz
• Phase Switching: Yes
• High Pass Filter: Yes
• Low Pass Filter: Yes
• Auto On/Off: Yes
• Inputs: Speaker Level Spring Terminals, Line level LandR, LFE (Unfiltered)
• Outputs: Speaker Level Spring Terminals
• Power Requirements: 100-240V - 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 11" x 12" x 13"
• Weight: 20.3lbs