Polk Audio React 2.0 Channel Sound Bar with Amazon Alexa Built In
- 2.0-channel sound bar was developed to work effortlessly with nearly any TV or remote
- Integrated Dolby and DTS delivers a virtual surround sound without the need for additional speakers
- Polk React Alexa-enabled technology allows you to control smart devices, check the weather, and more - right from the sound bar
- Alexa calling and messaging allows you to contact your friends and family through the sound bar
- Group additional Alexa devices together for a whole-home music setup that can play in each room simultaneously or play different music on each device (additional Alexa devices sold separately)
- Four far-field microphones are built into the sound bar so you can use voice commands from practically anywhere in the room
- Polk React uses automated over-the-air software updates to learn new Alexa voice services and other features of the sound bar
- Polk's Proprietary Voice Adjust technology adjusts voices levels from the sound bar for clear and crisp conversations
- Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to stream music right from your smartphone or tablet
- Preset sound modes let you optimise the sound bar for music or movies at the touch of a button
- Night mode lowers the bass and increases Voice Adjust so you can hear dialogue clearly without disturbing those around you
- Low-profile design mounts right to the wall and won't block your TV or its remote sensor
- Compatible with the Polk SR2 wireless rear speakers and the wireless Polk React Sub (each sold separately) for an even richer, more immersive sound
- Includes a remote with 2 AAA batteries, power supply and power cord, IR extender, 2m (6.5') high-speed 4K HDMI cable, 1.8m (6') optical cable, wall-mount template, and a quick start guide for a fast and easy setup
- Polk React Firetv Edition Sound Bar
- Remote Control
- (2) Aaa Batteries
- Sound Bar Power Supply and Power Cord
- IR Extender
- 6.5’ (2M) High-Speed HDMI Cable (4K Compatible)
- 6’ (1.8M) Optical Cable
- Wall-Mount Template
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wow!- April 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Unbelievably good sound from a soundbar. Easy to setup and easy to use. My TV could not maintain the ARC HDMI link, so I had to switch to the digital optical connection until the TV issue can be resolved (if ever). But no sound quality is lost via the optical link, so it still sounds marvelous - particularly with the subwoofer and surround accessories. I must repeat - this soundbar sounds so good with great depth, detail, clarity with a nice soundstage. And to top it off, it has excellent Alexa integration so that you can control the volume and other settings via voice control. Super sweet!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing voice clarity, distortion free bass- March 1, 2021
This is a medium priced system. I bought from an older salesman in the TV section. I explained that I had an issue picking out voices in a movie. I bought this 4 discreet speaker system with the voice boost on the controller. The audio is amazing. The bass is super, I have actually toned it down... undistorted and just like sitting in theater. I use it with my LG 55 OLED and an HDMI cable perfect. I can change my seating position and change the rear speaker balance and volume. I have an LG sound bar and am about to exchange it for another one of these if they will restock.... will they?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does NOT Support Apple Music- April 28, 2021
Really good sound and expandable with subwoofer and rear surrounds. Easy to setup and use via Amazon Alexa app. However, it claims to be an Alexa device but doesn’t support playing Apple Music - which Alexa fully supports. They literally have to disable this functionality. There is absolutely ZERO mention of this pretty important fact. I have 5 Alex speakers and play Apple Music via multi-room Alexa but guess what - you can’t do that with this supposedly Alexa speaker. Seriously? The only reason I kept it is because it happens to be connected to a fire stick that DOES support Apple Music. So I play to the tv which plays their “Alexa” soundbar. The downside of course is I have to turn on the TV to be able to listen to music thru my supposed Alexa speaker.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.