Polk Audio Signa S2 2.1 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 2.1 channel sound bar gives you the in-home theatre experience you can't get from your TV's built-in speakers
- HDMI ARC and Optical inputs offer compatibility with the latest 4K TVs
- Polk Voice Adjust technology can be customized to deliver clear, concise dialogue, so you won't miss a single word of your favourite program or movie
- Dolby Digital decoding immerses you in performance-tuned surround sound
- Wireless compact subwoofer produces a deep bass impact you can actually feel for a true-to-life movie or music experience
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music from your compatible device
- At just 2" tall, the low-profile silhouette fits almost anywhere and can be wall mounted or placed directly in front of the TV without blocking the bottom edge of the screen or remote sensor
- Adjust the volume using your TV remote control (must connect sound bar to TV HDMI ARC port and enable CEC on TV as well)
- Includes HDMI and optical cables for speedy and simple setup right out of the box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4062 reviewers who responded, 3720 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound! More than I expected!- June 24, 2020
I got this to drown out the bass from my upstairs neighbor at the apartments I live at. This more than delivered. At first it didn't have the right hook ups to connect to my older TV, so I updated my TV and it works great. It syncs with the volume on my tv that i can control with my tv remote. It also turns on all by itself when i hook my phone's bluetooth up to it to play music. The Subwoofer definitely needs to be located pretty close to the bar for it to wirelessly connect so i have it right next to it next to the tv and it hasn't been an issue. Every so often, it glitches and doesn't connect but that may be related to my internet provider.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big sound at a very reasonable price- July 24, 2020
I bought these speakers to pair with a TV and they make a great addition to the home movies. I don't experience much (pseudo) surround sound but I didn't really expect it. The main thing is the bigger bass which really adds to the viewing experience for movies with lots of effects (think Star Wars). Blue tooth pairing to my phone worked easily. The sound in the upper registers is not as rich as I'd like (I have a Bose system elsewhere in the house) but certainly adequate for background music or for a dance party. Also, the voice highlighting settings work well for bringing out dialog/lyrics if you are struggling to hear those details.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound and great price- December 18, 2019
So far really enjoying this product. The HDMI ARC is great (and not always available in the lower price range) for not having to adjust, change, etc. Sounds so much better than stock TV. Not an audiophile but would recommend the purchase. Only a couple "downsides" so far. If you have the TV on pause or no audio coming through it for a few minutes, the soundbar does time out and shut off. If that happens, you do have to manually turn back on. Other reviews mention the lack of any informational screen (like the Samsungs) but I haven't found this to be a huge deal. It has a light that shows it's on and connected and with ARC that's all I need!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.