Polk Audio Signature Series S35 150-Watt Centre Channel Speaker - Black Walnut
- 150W speaker power capability delivers a rich, deep listening experience that is perfect for movies, TV shows, music, and more
- 1" high-resolution Terylene tweeter produces crystal-clear high frequency response that accurately reproduces high-resolution audio files
- Six 3" low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cones bring you deep, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic mid-range
- 4" tall slim profile allows this speaker to fit into small spaces that other centre channel speakers will not
- Power Port technology creates a rich, clean, and full-range sound with minimal distortion
- Versatile speaker is fully compatible with 2.0, 2.1, 3.1, 5.1, 7.1 and 9.1 home theatre configurations
- Rounded edges and high-quality detailing offer a classy look
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 623 reviewers who responded, 611 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Polk Audio: A Fine Mainstream Sound System!- 16 janvier 2021
Nice center speaker - matches the rest of my 7.1 system which employs Polk S20 Front, S10 sides and rears, and a Sony 100w sub. It's a really good mainstream system, crisp without being "tinny", without breaking the bank or going "cheap". Sure, there are soundbars around, but I prefer a fuller sensory experience. Great mids and highs. Definitely blend in a sub center speaker. It's not a "standalone" speaker, so be aware of any negative reviews which judge it as such. It's part of a "Team" of speakers. Center speakers are not soundbars. They specialize in the mids and highs! Married to a Denon AVR 950H (2018). Happy camper.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best sounding 5.1 system I've ever owned.- 15 juin 2019
I bought the complete 5.1 Polk Signature Series along with a Yamaha audio/video home theater receiver and these speakers were the perfect match. These speakers not only look fantastic but they're the best sounding speakers I think I've ever owned. My last system was a Sony and these Polks were half the price but equivalent to, if not better than the Sony. The Yamaha kicks out 400 watts and when I'm watching movies I have em cranked and you wouldn't believe how great they sound, at any level. I have only owned these several weeks so while I won't be replacing them anytime soon when the time comes I'll be looking at Polks again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful sound from a small speaker.- 12 décembre 2020
I had been considering the S35 for a long time. This speaker replaced a BIC center channel speaker. The decision to change speakers was based solely on the size of the S35. I was always pleased with the BIC. I changed the location of my TV and the BIC is larger and did not fit, or look good in the new location. I was concerned the S35 being smaller would not sound as good as the BIC. I am delighted with appearance and sound. the bass is outstanding for a speaker of its size and the midrange exceeds my expectations. This was mentioned in several of the reviews. Could not be more pleased with the speaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.