Polk Audio Signature Series S60 300-Watt Tower Speaker - Single - Black Walnut
- Power capacity of 300W delivers rich sound to bring movies and music to life
- 1" high-resolution Terylene tweeter for a high frequency response with crystal-clear reproduction of high-resolution audio
- Three 6.5" low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cones with four-layer voice coils deliver clean, clear bass, excellent linearity, and impressive dynamic mid-range
- Acoustic array designed with Dynamic Balance technology produces clean and rich full-range sound
- Power Port feature delivers enhanced bass that makes you feel as well as hear those explosions, rumblings motors, and ominous scores from your favourite movies and shows
- Versatile tower speaker is compatible with 5.1 or 7.1 home theatre systems
- Acoustic guitar-inspired design nicely complements your living room decor
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent!- April 23, 2018
We moved into a house with an open floor plan and high ceilings. the living room was close to 4000 cubic feet, with another open room behind it. Needless to say the dual 5.25" speakers couldn't fill it. We upgraded to all polk signature S60's, S15's x4 and S35 center. I love my music and movies, but I don't consider myself an audiophile. But this system is amazing! the clarity is excellent and the speakers don't even feel like they are working hard. This system is powered by a Yamaha RX-a3060 and is setup in 7.1. Listen to Bocelli's concert or Master and Commander and you will be amazed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to describe how amazing these are- February 17, 2017
I am a very technical person and I do a lot of research into a product before I buy it. These speakers were simply the best in the price range with these specs. I won't get super technical in this review, but lets just say these speakers are amazing and you can't go wrong. I went with the S60 instead of the S50 or S55 because, to put it simply, they can produce a lower sound than the others. For example, my subwoofer is having some issues, and I often unplug it, but plug it back in for movies, I forgot to do that with a few movies and completely didn't notice at all. These speakers go DEEP, and you can feel the bass. The mids and highs are superb as well. I don't want to give you a lot to read, if you are on the edge about getting these, just trust me and make the jump! BUY THEM! =) Well spent tax return money! Don't forget, they are sold in singles, you must buy two for stereo sound. Seems like a lot, but you'll never need another set of speakers again. Buy the S20's for your surround (Those are sold in pairs) and the S30 or S35 for center.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- S60- September 5, 2017
Bought these to replace my Polk monitor 60s... Major difference in sound. The bass is really good with these speakers so the need of a sub would be optional.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.