Polk Audio True Surround II Wireless 5.1 Channel Home Theatre System - Only at Best Buy
Available for backorder
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 5.1-channel system includes a full-range sound bar, as well as wireless rear surround speakers and subwoofer
- Delivers incredible surround sound, deep bass, and clear dialogue, so you won't ever miss another word
- 2 wireless rear surround speakers feature 5.1 Dolby Digital encoding, giving you a truly immersive, 360-degree surround sound experience
- Wireless subwoofer reproduces deep bass for an impact you can literally feel
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair wirelessly with compatible smartphone or tablet for digital streaming
- Compatible with most TVs for effortless pairing and includes an optical cable for quick, simple setup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- EXCELLENT SYSTEM- May 19, 2020
It does take some finessing to set up properly, wasn't synced with the sub and was only getting 2.1 from it. After reading the instructions and playing with the settings on my TV it sounds amazing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Deal for the Open Box one- September 16, 2019
I got one of those to put in my TV room and I can say that I wasn't expecting too much from it after reading the bad reviews. When I tried it first,I didn't like the sound and it was not a real 5.1 experience,so I went to read the manual and found out that my TV was not sending a Dolby Digital signal to it (it have to have the led on it green,not white). After I figured out how to make my TV send the Dolby Digital signal to it,the sound turned to be amazing! So,if you have one and are experiencing sound issues,check that! I am giving 4 starts because like other reviews said,you can hear some noises from the rear speakers when there nothing being played. I heard that from other wireless speakers from other brands as well,so I believe that this is due to the "wireless" thing but you can't hear them during any playback. Also,there are not specs at all in any included documentation or online. I tried the Polk support to get this information but they are not being able to provide it.Helpful (7)Not helpful (0)Report
- Very easy to set up- January 17, 2020
It was really easy to set up installed to Samsung tv pair tv remote control and hook up optical cable the sound is amazing don’t used Bluetooth to connect tv is always 100% better with optical cable is a test on YouTube to adjust the speakers position to help set up and after seat and enjoy the soundHelpful (0)Not helpful (1)Report