Polycom VVX 301 PoE – 6 Line HD Voice Business Media VoIP Phone [dual 10/100 RJ45 ports] (2200-48300-025)
Available online only
The Polycom VVX 301 is a powerful 6-line, entry-level business media phone for today's communications-focused worker such that handles a low to moderate volume of calls. Give your communications team a top-grade experience they can rely on for crystal clear communications, with this high-quality UC business media phone. The interoperability of the VVX 301 will improve personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on users’ computers such as enabling users to view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, and access the corporate directory and instant messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. Users can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the VVX 301 business media phone’s screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Key features include:
• Improved productivity for cubicle workers and call center operators through an intuitive easy-to-use user interface
• With enhanced operability, complement and leverage other existing IT investments in your business with the VVX 301 which includes the broadest call server interoperability in the industry
• Unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom HD Voice enables more efficient and productive communications
• Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Web based configuration tool makes the VVX 301 business media phones simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain all while reducing deployment and maintenance costs
• Leverage previous IT infrastructure investment through simply deploying the VVX 301 business media phone onto your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
• Easily integrate with third-party Web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards based, open APIs
For more information, see product datasheet:
- Phone Unit
- Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- BC Remote
- Alberta Remote
- Saskatchewan Remote
- Manitoba Remote
- Ontario Remote
- Quebec Remote
- Newfoundland/Labrador Remote
- New Brunswick Remote
- Nova Scotia Remote
- PEI Remote
- Territories Remote
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|SupplyTek||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|All products||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Business Days.