PowerA Dual Controller Charging Stand for Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Officially licenced for compatibility with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S wireless controllers
- Two 1100mAh rechargeable batteries provide up to 40 hours of continuous playtime when fully charged
- Compact charging stand efficiently powers up the batteries to eliminate the need for replacement batteries
- Easy-to-use design means you simply click your controller down on the stand to power up, and click up to store or display when not in use
- LED indicator changes from amber to white to let you know the battery is charging
- Includes 4 battery doors (2 for Xbox Series X|S controllers and 2 for Xbox One controllers)
- Dual Charging Station
- 2 x 1100mAh rechargeable batteries
- 2 x Battery Doors for Xbox One
- 2 x Battery Doors for Xbox Series X|S
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 559 reviewers who responded, 527 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Series X Charging Stand- November 20, 2020
Bought this to replace the old dock from my X1X, which was not compatible with the Series X. Ignore the other reviews here, this works perfectly and is an upgrade versus the last iteration. The dock includes 2 1100mAh batteries, a reasonable size for the price, and 4 battery doors -- two that fit the Xbone controllers, and two for the Series X controller, so absolutely no worries about compatibility with new or old gen. Also, versus the previous model, this is minor, but the lighting around the dock to denote charging status is much nicer looking. Would recommend this to anyone who likes tidying up controllers and keeping them charged and ready at all times.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great quality charger, necessary for the Series- December 18, 2020
I bought this after strongly considering the Microsoft branded battery pack for the Series (costing $5 more). Yes, it would likely get longer battery life, but this includes two batteries and a drop in dock charger. Considering I generally don't play for over 3-5 hours typically at most in one session, this charger covers my use. Also the fact that it comes with back plates for both older Xbox One controllers as well as the new Series controllers is great. So all things considered, unless you want longer play time, this dock charger is the way to go in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good charger and batteries. Better than using AA’s- January 16, 2021
These are pretty good little chargers and the battery lasts pretty long. I like that this new model includes different battery doors that work with Xbox one and now the new Series X/S controllers. My only gripe has been the same problem even with previous models and that is that sometimes you really need to get the position just right when putting the controller on the charger or it doesn’t make contact properly. Also, this company sells the battery with charge cord set separately. Why not use the same battery in that set for this set? Makes no sense to me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.