PowerA Dual Controller Charging Stand for Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Officially licenced for compatibility with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S wireless controllers
- Two 1100mAh rechargeable batteries provide up to 40 hours of continuous playtime when fully charged
- Compact charging stand efficiently powers up the batteries to eliminate the need for replacement batteries
- Easy-to-use design means you simply click your controller down on the stand to power up, and click up to store or display when not in use
- LED indicator changes from amber to white to let you know the battery is charging
- Includes 4 battery doors (2 for Xbox Series X|S controllers and 2 for Xbox One controllers)
- Dual Charging Station
- 2 x 1100mAh rechargeable batteries
- 2 x Battery Doors for Xbox One
- 2 x Battery Doors for Xbox Series X|S
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 821 reviewers who responded, 767 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Series X Charging Stand- November 20, 2020
Bought this to replace the old dock from my X1X, which was not compatible with the Series X. Ignore the other reviews here, this works perfectly and is an upgrade versus the last iteration. The dock includes 2 1100mAh batteries, a reasonable size for the price, and 4 battery doors -- two that fit the Xbone controllers, and two for the Series X controller, so absolutely no worries about compatibility with new or old gen. Also, versus the previous model, this is minor, but the lighting around the dock to denote charging status is much nicer looking. Would recommend this to anyone who likes tidying up controllers and keeping them charged and ready at all times.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- works, but will keep looking.- July 11, 2021
Fair docking station, though will be looking for a better option. Was thinking this one charged by connecting the controller directly to the charging station, not by swapping the batteries out and charging via the battery window. Half the time the controller is placed in the charging station, it does not sit correctly and you have to keep jacking with it to activate the charging light. Works for now, but will try to find another charging station that charges via the type C USB or connects directly to the bottom of the controller. If you have a wrap on your controller, the part that cover the batter door will be lost and replaced with a black battery door in order to access the charging station.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great quality charger, necessary for the Series- December 18, 2020
I bought this after strongly considering the Microsoft branded battery pack for the Series (costing $5 more). Yes, it would likely get longer battery life, but this includes two batteries and a drop in dock charger. Considering I generally don't play for over 3-5 hours typically at most in one session, this charger covers my use. Also the fact that it comes with back plates for both older Xbox One controllers as well as the new Series controllers is great. So all things considered, unless you want longer play time, this dock charger is the way to go in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.